Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Jan-14 Winter Frost

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    morning ms Pepper! did u sleep this night? lol ))))))))
    Lol I did but had to set up an alarm in the middle of the night so my food won't spoil. xD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    The cocoa recipes looks so lovely
    and I agree with filochick, using new parts is more fun and challenging.
    Accept that not all of us have time to play this silly game of "request and wait!" Not all of us have neighbors who's only goal in life is to sit by the game and answer our every beck and call. So for some of us, this is quite frustrating and in some instances will not allow for the completion of the goal. Some of us have other responsibilities in life as well, and we're happier when we were able to gift basic parts and use them to build goal ovens. :-(
    I admit that having to request parts does make the game more challenging, but at some point it goes from challenging to frustrating. I think they need to mix it up a bit. Catering to one "minority demographic" will only stand to alienate the greater majority. More folks have jobs and other responsibilities, then don't!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Lol I did but had to set up an alarm in the middle of the night so my food won't spoil. xD
    Pepper, pepper... LOL! You and your alarms.

I think my notifications on bakery are going bad again, I'll hate to waste 3 days like what happened to me in RS.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Did everyone else get the 1st pic FROSTY FESTIVAL as an announcement letting u know the challenge had started? The only way I knew that the update was here was by 1. Looking at the Design Tab and seeing everything there and 2. By checking the Clipboard and finding the challenge posted there. I'm glad I looked or I might've not known for awhile about it being here. I've gotten used to either Loretta, Jean pierre or Helpful Hazel interrupting me doing whatever I'm doing, which is usually tipping. So I guess I was just waiting for that to happen again.

I also like using the new parts. I'm also happy that TL has rearranged the order of the parts so that we don't have to go all the way to the back of the parts to find them. I just wish they'd move the old challenge parts to the back after the challenge ended cuz I can just imagine the pile of parts we'll end up having to go thru just to get to the general parts. lol
    I saw on here that the goal had started. When I login to the game, I didn't get a pop up stating that it started. The Next time I login, I got the pop up message announcing the Frosty Festival, the 20% off the Fall items that are are about to be removed, the gems for expansion on sale, and to play the Castle game.

I am also pleased that the new parts are first on the list. Unfortunately, I have neighbors that send me Icicles, blue barrels, etc. gifts that I don't need and must decline. They don't take time to read my wall. A few neighbors are sending me basic parts during goal time....Even with 100+ nbrs. I always struggle to build goal appliance during goal time. Yes there is a delay sometimes with requested items, but it would be nice to get goal items instead of basic parts & cappuccino. When I complete a goal, I always post that I'm done and do not sent goal items. But I had a few neighbors who continued to send me Christmas Goals up until This Current goal! 😳
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Pepper, pepper... LOL! You and your alarms.

I think my notifications on bakery are going bad again, I'll hate to waste 3 days like what happened to me in RS.
    Lol I think you need to be introduced to my buddy - the alarm! So the same thing won't happen again.

Executive Chef
    I didn't realize until now that the recipes on the 1st appliance give a high amount of xp, it can help those trying to level up.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The Honorable Panda
    VanaCatu-

The goal names should be fixed now!

#3 Warm Winter Drinks {Tap} {Skip} +$2'700 +75 exp / unlocks 3rd recipe
    Serve 14 Caramel Hot Chocolates
    Delicious!
    {14} (the name of recipe is discrepant so far: it's meant to be Caramel Cocoa)
    Have 3 Winter Branch Counters
    How elegant!
    {Buy} {6} -$8'000 +20exp each (count even if bought earlier)
    Spoiler: show

Originally Posted by PepperWoo
    >>>

#4 As Smooth As Velvet {Tap} {Skip} +$2'775 +75 exp
    Serve 16 Red Velvet Hot Chocolates
    Yums!
    {16} (the name of recipe is discrepant so far: it's meant to be Red Velvet Cocoa)
    Ask Neighbors for 6 Piping Bags
    We'll need these!
    {Buy} {30}

Originally Posted by PepperWoo
    >>>

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I didn't even notice the problem with the recipe names. XD

Anyone done making the Red Velvet Hot Chocolates yet?
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Accept that not all of us have time to play this silly game of "request and wait!" Not all of us have neighbors who's only goal in life is to sit by the game and answer our every beck and call. So for some of us, this is quite frustrating and in some instances will not allow for the completion of the goal. Some of us have other responsibilities in life as well, and we're happier when we were able to gift basic parts and use them to build goal ovens. :-(
    I admit that having to request parts does make the game more challenging, but at some point it goes from challenging to frustrating. I think they need to mix it up a bit. Catering to one "minority demographic" will only stand to alienate the greater majority. More folks have jobs and other responsibilities, then don't!
    If you need better neighbors, then go get some. There are people all over this forum who are nice and helpful neighbors. Also it helps to
    build relationships with people. If you become friends with your neighbors chances are they will be there for you while you are there for them.
    And it will bring more happiness to your life.

Its also not always new parts for the challenges, there are plenty of challenges that have used almost all old parts. I also don't see creating new parts as catering to a minority, as trying to bring interest to the game. Certainly I don't want them to only create new parts, but I think we have
    our fair share of both. If it becomes always new parts then I am sure enough people will complain to get it turned over. They are being very receptive to us now, and I think it is paying off for them and us. If you feel strongly enough about it, start a thread and see how much support you get. You never know.
    I do not need more neighbors thank you, I already have the best

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast