Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    So does the ability to craft Explorer Permits disappear once you have opened all of the plots that require Explorer permits?
    Yes, so it’sa gods idea to leave one plot open. I found that out the hard way, (I can’t make any more of the explorer’s permit either).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Yes, so it’s a gods idea to leave one plot open. I found that out the hard way, (I can’t make any more of the explorer’s permit either).
    Actually if a plot if fully paid for with all the necessary items but you have not yet formally opened it, it counts as opened. I tried with my last plot. Well I maxed permits before hand.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Isn't it time we should get a few plots open that are not related to some so sort of storyline? Just plots for plots' sake? Especially those orphaned plots here and there that don't seem to make sense being closed still...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Isn't it time we should get a few plots open that are not related to some so sort of storyline? Just plots for plots' sake? Especially those orphaned plots here and there that don't seem to make sense being closed still...
    For sure. There are a few random plots they should open up. So we can make our kingdoms look tidy.

Nightclub Owner
    Updated the map with the new extensions from the storyline!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Where are the discounted expansion plots j saw a pop up for today?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Where are the discounted expansion plots j saw a pop up for today?
    They are land that has already been released. If you can't see any sale plots, then you've already expanded to them. There are no brand new plots of land in the sale. I don't have a popup splash screen but I have checked the Expand button and nothing new is showing (I'm fully expanded bar 1 of the new storyline plots)

Is there any indicator on the map what’s currently on sale? Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Is there any indicator on the map what’s currently on sale? Thank you!
    No, not if you've already expanded to that plot. In past sales, there has not been any indicators on a plot. It has meant that players will need to check each unopened plot against the master list (on page 1) to see what plot is cheaper.

Fashion Designer
    BC17 isn't available if you haven't finished BC16, ( the 20 amulets do courage}