Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Do we have any expansions?
    It seems not
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Would love to have Q9 open. It's such an interesting looking thing and it's been there for years.

Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    Would love to have Q9 open. It's such an interesting looking thing and it's been there for years.
    It looks like a crown sitting on a cushion. It's been there since the beginning. Perhaps the game creators planned that spot as the original ending for CS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It looks like a crown sitting on a cushion. It's been there since the beginning. Perhaps the game creators planned that spot as the original ending for CS.
    Yes I remember starting the game in 2012 seeing it and thinking we would be allowed to expand soon enough. Lol.

I wish the current developers could figure out how to open it up and work it into the ongoing storyline. It doesn?t have to be the ending, and it?s clearly not the thing that keeps people playing. After we find our uncles cabin and know we are the heir (was not that the Council event?)? Lets expand there! give us the crown! -

Nightclub Owner
    Looks like there are expansions, However as high level players are unable to access the game, it will take a while to gather the info.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    i can acess but i cant tell what is open. unless it is on the new island.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t see any new or sale expansions on my board but I must just be way behind in expanding for my level/player age.

Nightclub Owner
    After a few hours I am in. No expansions to be seen! False splash screen alert.

Fashion Designer
    Bummer. I got really excited. The splash screen even mentioned that the new expansions were at a discount.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll ask the team about them. I can't get into the game to check for you either. Perhaps they are plots we have already opened...that's happened before. Need someone to post who has lots of plots still to open to confirm.