Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    S8, you need to open more plots for expansion. I have completed all the expansions, except for the few I need to keep open. I am close to maxing out on Expansion Permits. I don't want to make hoards of Windchaser Permits. I worry that if I do, a new type of permit will need to be made, and I will be stuck with unusable Windchaser Permits. It's time, please!
    I agree. I am close to the point that I won't be able to make anymore permits for expansions either. I've expanded everywhere but one plot on the island. There won't be any point in playing if all of my resources are full.

If you can't add expansions, S8, could you at least remove the upper limits on trade tickets, permits, and windchaser lanterns? Even with the exorbitant costs of recent expansions, I'm sure there are a fair number of us who have reached the limits, except for keeping a plot open so we can continue to make expansion supplies. I'm sure others have reached or will soon reach the maximum inventory limits. How about it, S8? More expansions and remove or expand limits?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I agree. I am close to the point that I won't be able to make anymore permits for expansions either. I've expanded everywhere but one plot on the island. There won't be any point in playing if all of my resources are full.

If you can't add expansions, S8, could you at least remove the upper limits on trade tickets, permits, and windchaser lanterns? Even with the exorbitant costs of recent expansions, I'm sure there are a fair number of us who have reached the limits, except for keeping a plot open so we can continue to make expansion supplies. I'm sure others have reached or will soon reach the maximum inventory limits. How about it, S8? More expansions and remove or expand limits?

Thanks!
    I?m in the same boat. Kept one square open so I can continue to make permits. Im maxed out on trade tickets daily, I only make permits in my royal exchange, I have so many TT decor that if I make anything else in the RE, my TT are maxed before it?s finished. A second RE would be great or being able to make permits in the magic forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    S8, you need to open more plots for expansion. I have completed all the expansions, except for the few I need to keep open. I am close to maxing out on Expansion Permits. I don't want to make hoards of Windchaser Permits. I worry that if I do, a new type of permit will need to be made, and I will be stuck with unusable Windchaser Permits. It's time, please!
    Agreed! Also, please please please open plot O8 and make the M3 plot a thing. Those two spots are messing with my kingdom's feng shui
    Thanks S8!

Looks like new plots are available

Possibly four

I to L -3
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Nightclub Owner
    Nugget updated, as well as the interactive map!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Oh, L3 DID open afrer I upgaded to level 10-. But I had to force close the game before it was available.

i had problems with expanding. First, i keep placing my royal buildings out and the game will load and my buildings are back in my inventory. After repeating it several times it took all my coins. Does this happen a lot?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    i had problems with expanding. First, i keep placing my royal buildings out and the game will load and my buildings are back in my inventory. After repeating it several times it took all my coins. Does this happen a lot?
    Yes it can. Haven't seen it like this for a while. I found adding one at a time helped and then got out of the game and reopened it (with the loading screen) until I had enough RP on the board. Got to the point where I stopped storing royal buildings to avoid this happening every time. You should come out even once you force close a few times but if you see you've lost coins, reach out to Support. Take screen shots if you can so you have proof.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes it can. Haven't seen it like this for a while. I found adding one at a time helped and then got out of the game and reopened it (with the loading screen) until I had enough RP on the board. Got to the point where I stopped storing royal buildings to avoid this happening every time. You should come out even once you force close a few times but if you see you've lost coins, reach out to Support. Take screen shots if you can so you have proof.
    Thanks for the tip SpiritWind00! Yes i did contact support hopefully i get my coins back

Executive Chef
    Do we have any expansions?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily