Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No, Z21 has been there for a couple of weeks (last release). Z20 was released today and it's brand new. You don't need to have opened Z21 to see it.

I've been burning through energy collecting from clouds, but the Royal Exchange is my blocking point as the crafts for permits take too long. I'd love to see more items that drop cloud stones like the various wisps which were game-changers for the other permits and e/lantern. I would pay for a cloud stone dropper in a heartbeat!

to recap:
    Z21: 6200RP, 2,455,000 coins, 9 windchaser lanterns, 6 windchaser permits (next to coastline)
    Z20: 6300RP, 2,555,000 coins, 10 windchaser lanterns, 7 windchaser permits (to the right of Z21)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-27-21 at 04:31 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Mel I have expanded to that plot too and I put in a request a couple of days ago to request they remove the dead tree and ferns. I've got quite a stockpile of the explorer permits too so hopefully the mainland will need those at some point.
    The dead tree and ferns are still there. I wonder if S8 is going to clean up the area....

Quote Originally Posted by thoopc63 View Post
    The dead tree and ferns are still there. I wonder if S8 is going to clean up the area....
    I'd rather those lovely ghosted images on the other 2 sides of the Island if there has to be something. I had to put up a fence so I didn't keep trying to click on them. I hope they get removed too, plus the other ones in future expansions along the coastline. Given it's not a bug, but a preference issue I guess we wait and see... at least we have new land though, which is completely brilliant!

Nightclub Owner
    The new arc, The Candy Kingdom, plots are live!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Z19 released today.

6300RP, 2,555,000 coins, 10 windchaser lanterns, 7 windchaser permits (to the right of Z20)

All this wait for just one plot?!?!?

I was hoping for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Z19 released today.

6300RP, 2,555,000 coins, 10 windchaser lanterns, 7 windchaser permits (to the right of Z20)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald8x View Post
    I was hoping for more.
    Maybe next week They do it in homeopathic doses now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    ....Given it's not a bug, but a preference issue....

I'm certain it is a bug and causes significant problems for gameplay. I do recall back in the day when we only had 1 land to manage, S8 figured out if they took away all the extraneous edging "noise" and gave the rendering program simple, flat, green plains it significantly improved gameplay. No more of the icky forest and trees and shrubs no one could ever clear. Beautiful solution removing this stuff !!!

I'm guessing the S8 programmer who built out the new island with all the rendering "noise" failed to read the previous notes on the fix the S8 team deployed, and it is bad gameplay now.

Ever since the release of the island land, gameplay is awful... extremely slow and super laggy and I blame it on the rendering issues. It is as bad, if not worse, as it was before they cleaned everything up outside the gameplay area.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    ....Given it's not a bug, but a preference issue....

I'm certain it is a bug and causes significant problems for gameplay. I do recall back in the day when we only had 1 land to manage, S8 figured out if they took away all the extraneous edging "noise" and gave the rendering program simple, flat, green plains it significantly improved gameplay. No more of the icky forest and trees and shrubs no one could ever clear. Beautiful solution removing this stuff !!!

I'm guessing the S8 programmer who built out the new island with all the rendering "noise" failed to read the previous notes on the fix the S8 team deployed, and it is bad gameplay now.

Ever since the release of the island land, gameplay is awful... extremely slow and super laggy and I blame it on the rendering issues. It is as bad, if not worse, as it was before they cleaned everything up outside the gameplay area.
    Here an old pic of my realm back in .... Feb 2014, with a lot of deco noise!

The game becomes slower due to several factors:
    1) Size of the open plots in your realm
    2) Number of different items out on the board, if animated, even worth.
    3) Walking Citizen
    4) Inventory size (if you happen to open it)
    5) Size of the game cache

I still can open the game on an old iPhone 4, but not my main game as is it way to big for that tiny device (in all proportions). A level +10 takes several minutes to open.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Here an old pic of my realm back in .... Feb 2014, with a lot of deco noise!

The game becomes slower due to several factors:
    1) Size of the open plots in your realm
    2) Number of different items out on the board, if animated, even worth.
    3) Walking Citizen
    4) Inventory size (if you happen to open it)
    5) Size of the game cache

I still can open the game on an old iPhone 4, but not my main game as is it way to big for that tiny device (in all proportions). A level +10 takes several minutes to open.
    These were the days before my inventory stretched to 100s of pages and when we had new storylines every fortnight.