Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Executive Chef
    I also miss the land sales.

Rhino Keeper
    Chiming in with being sad about the lack of land sale. I am finally nearing the edges up to a point where I would perhaps have had a shot at one of the plots that could open up for a sale. I have never obtained anything through a sale for I wasn't fast enough expanding, so I have paid dearly for every plot so far. I wish they would offer a percentage sale on all plots, like 25% off of whatever you open, regardless of where you are in the game, but I guess that will never happen.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I also miss the land sales.
    There was no sale this time, just new expensive plots!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    It's been my goal to be fully expanded as soon as new land is released. But the recent land prices are matching the real estate market we're seeing in the US right now, which is rocket on steroid. I've given up.

PS: Z21 is also available, same prices with Y21

Also Y22 is blocked, and is not expandable, part of the landscape I assume. But it has a dead tree there, and a couple of grass and a tree stump, and I'm really annoyed and kept wanting to chop them all the time.
    Last edited by Melany77; 09-06-21 at 11:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am almost done with the expansions on the mainland. I'm remembering a situation where a gamer couldn't craft Expansion Permits and Explorers Permits. I think! Should I not open up those 2 plots that require those on the island. Just keep them hanging out there unopened?

I would like to have a good supply of Explorers Permits on hand just in case they're needed again.

Don't. They're never needed again. Look at me, worked really hard to stock up 99 explorers permits and now they need wind chaser stuff instead.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Mel I have expanded to that plot too and I put in a request a couple of days ago to request they remove the dead tree and ferns. I've got quite a stockpile of the explorer permits too so hopefully the mainland will need those at some point.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SW, you're one step ahead, as usual So glad to have you here 😍

Farm Supplier
    There is a new plot released on the Island (Z20??) 6300 RP, 2,555,000 coins, 10 Windchaser Lanterns, 7 Windchaser Permits

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    There is a new plot released on the Island (Z20??) 6300 RP, 2,555,000 coins, 10 Windchaser Lanterns, 7 Windchaser Permits
    Only 1? I didn't open the Y column, so I cannot see Z.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-27-21 at 12:32 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Actually, opening Z20 triggered the automatic opening of Z21 - at no extra cost, so looks like they are two plots released. I am waiting to find out if this was intentional or not.