Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Usually I think land sales are short term, half off, and go back to full price after the event but I don't know. Page 58 has a comment saying they aren't on sale. I hope someone will give an official answer.

Thank you SylvanSanctuary for the help. . I've been trying to keep an eye out but missed it.

Usually when there is a land sale the is a statement at the top of screen when you go into the plot expansion requirements stating that it is on sale. I don't think they have lost their minds yet considering it would be 3,510,000 coins, 20 Explorer's permits and 32 enchanted lanterns. So considering all of that besides the pop up only stating there were new expansion plots AVAILABLE, I would say No there is no land sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    Usually when there is a land sale the is a statement at the top of screen when you go into the plot expansion requirements stating that it is on sale. I don't think they have lost their minds yet considering it would be 3,510,000 coins, 20 Explorer's permits and 32 enchanted lanterns. So considering all of that besides the pop up only stating there were new expansion plots AVAILABLE, I would say No there is no land sale.
    I hopefully agree. I can't imagine needing 20 Explorers Permits for one expansion plot, although I do recall needing 18 of them for several expansion plots. The coin amount would be exorbitant as well.

Nightclub Owner
    New Plot Released:
    Coord Royal Point Windchaser Lantern Coins Expansion Permit
    W14 5 700 4 1 855 000 9
    Total 5 700 4 1 855 000 9
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-09-21 at 10:30 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Great there?s a cheap bit of land open. I usually keep 50 expansion permits ready for this. Been caught out before with sales. Learned to keep expansion permits & not make explorer permits when I don?t need them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    New Plot Released:
    Coord Royal Point Windchaser Lantern Coins Explorer's Permit
    W14 5 700 4 1 855 000 9
    Total 5 700 4 1 855 000 9
    Thanks for catching this new plot!

I have it as 9 Expansion Permits though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9EE1E4CD-E7E4-4ADA-BEC4-28854B0D6CA9.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	59628

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks for catching this new plot!

I have it as 9 Expansion Permits though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9EE1E4CD-E7E4-4ADA-BEC4-28854B0D6CA9.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	59628
    Went to fast. The post is corrected now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Reminder for people - if you want to craft more wind chaser lanterns - NOT to do what I did, which is expand to that newly available space and lose the craft! Eye roll, lol! : )

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Reminder for people - if you want to craft more wind chaser lanterns - NOT to do what I did, which is expand to that newly available space and lose the craft! Eye roll, lol! : )
    Did the same just to see if the plot beyond was free. Well Now I have to wait until another plot open to craft some more Lanterns.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    I forgot the last time and eagerly expanded. Thanks for this reminder and thanks SC for testing the waters. I was wondering if it would disappear again if I expanded to this new plot. I'll continue to make lanterns until I max out. It gives me something to do with wisp lanterns & earth wisps since I'm always maxed on those!