Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I still have 67 Permits in storage and can craft an additional 50, so there I have not issue. My lantern production cannot keep up as my workshops are fully occupied with event craft or other long standing craft (Spellbound Dew items). My poor thinker camp must do all th work.
    As you said the workshops are fully occupied with event crafts.. the Tinker Camp 'should' offer the options needed to complete the spellbound upgrading, as these are a permenant part of the game. New buildings' levels were introduced but the Tinker Camp remains quite simple with it's basic options compared to the busy workshops.

The few spellbound materials crafted inbetween events are consumed by the greedy Elvens, so upgradings remain at a .full stop.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    As you said the workshops are fully occupied with event crafts.. the Tinker Camp 'should' offer the options needed to complete the spellbound upgrading, as these are a permenant part of the game. New buildings' levels were introduced but the Tinker Camp remains quite simple with it's basic options compared to the busy workshops.

The few spellbound materials crafted inbetween events are consumed by the greedy Elvens, so upgradings remain at a .full stop.
    Yeap, so only the tinker camp has capacity to produce the expansion lanterns, but I produce maybe 2 a day. I am still 150 short. Well a long term goal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Yeap, so only the tinker camp has capacity to produce the expansion lanterns, but I produce maybe 2 a day. I am still 150 short. Well a long term goal.
    When I saw all the lanterns needed for the new expansions I went ahead and pulled out all the babies I've crafted that drop Earth Wisps and Wisp Lanterns. I had way more in storage than I thought and the best part is that most of them are on a 3 hour timer so between the babies (flyger, white flyger, wyvern, direwolf, white direwolf, enfield) and their grown up counterparts I've managed to get enough Lanterns for all but the last square which I'm working toward now. FINALLY, all those babies earn their keep! Before this, I was just crafting them when I max out on the milk because I dislike 'wasting' materials and never thought they'd serve any real purpose so I'm glad to finally use them for something.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When I saw all the lanterns needed for the new expansions I went ahead and pulled out all the babies I've crafted that drop Earth Wisps and Wisp Lanterns. I had way more in storage than I thought and the best part is that most of them are on a 3 hour timer so between the babies (flyger, white flyger, wyvern, direwolf, white direwolf, enfield) and their grown up counterparts I've managed to get enough Lanterns for all but the last square which I'm working toward now. FINALLY, all those babies earn their keep! Before this, I was just crafting them when I max out on the milk because I dislike 'wasting' materials and never thought they'd serve any real purpose so I'm glad to finally use them for something.
    Very good point, my DB tells me; game elements dropping Wisp Lanterns:
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-01-18 at 07:56 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

So... I received the pop up that new expansions are live...but I don't have any new expansion slots. Am I missing something? Do I have to have the others done before I get the new ones?? Anyone else have this issue? I am a lvl 50 player.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bjkingdom8id View Post
    So... I received the pop up that new expansions are live...but I don't have any new expansion slots. Am I missing something? Do I have to have the others done before I get the new ones?? Anyone else have this issue? I am a lvl 50 player.
    Only plots that are directly accessible from the ones open will be visible. So if you have not expanded in the area where the new onces are, you won't see them.

Fashion Designer
    If anyone can identify the "coordinates" of the new squares with the new pink content, that would be great. I've only gotten out to glimmergate and no idea where to make the "left turn at Albuquerque."

(All cells in bold have their values confirmed, mainly RP requirements have been lowered)

from Chaotarch
    M10
    Have 3000 Royal Points
    Use 3 Enchanted Lantern
    Spend 425.000 Coins
    Use 3 Expansion Permits

N10:
    Have 3.300 Royal Points
    Use 3 Enchanted Lanterns
    Spend 500.000 Coins
    Use 3 Expansion Permits
    Present Old Thomas' Letter

lavenderdale note: N10 is Hidden Outpost (swirl on map)

K12:
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The pink tree - I believe it's listed as K12 above:

Attachment 45545

I have no clue yet where that letter comes from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    L12 Cavern of the Wild
    2200 RP
    15 Wisp Lanterns
    220,000 coins
    1 expansion permit
    J14
    Have 3800 Royal Points
    Use 4 Enchanted Lantern
    Spend 650.000 Coins
    Use 1 Explorers Permit

Table now edited so vastly that any mistakes are mine!!

The new plots for this extension are:
    Coord Royal Points Lanterns Coins Permits Special
    L10 1 600 10 . 120 000 0 Princess' Bow
    M10 3000 . 3 Enchanted 425 000 3
    N10 3300 3 Enchanted 500 000 3 . Old Thomas' Letter (map Hidden Outpost)
    L11 ? ? ? ?
    J12 2 800 2 Enchanted 375 000 3
    K12 ?? 2 Enchanted 300 000 2 . Sir Thurston's Letter (Tree of the Wild)
    L12 2200 15 220 000 1 (Cavern of the Wild)
    J13 ? ? ? ?
    I14 ? ? ? ?
    J14 3800 4 Enchanted 650 000 . 1 Explorer's
    Total 2 800 10 495 000 3 3

To associate features, N10 is the swirly area, and I14 is the mountain at the bottom of the map.

L10 and J12 are mentioned above as goals, but on my map it looks like K12 (pink tree) and L12 (rock leaking water) are the ones with new things showing in the game. HOWEVER I am not good at distinguishing squares unless I'm standing on them, lol.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 07-08-18 at 03:11 PM.

my new Nemesis ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0271[1].jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	45501
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 07-06-18 at 01:56 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    mmy new Nemesis ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0271[1].jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	45501
    Didn't want to mention it

Didn't want to mention it

some new plots:
    M10
    Attachment 45519
    Have 3000 Royal Poinnts
    Use 3 Enchanted Latern
    Spend 425.000 Coins
    Use 3 Expansion Permits

J14
    Attachment 45520
    Have 3800 Royal Poinnts
    Use 4 Enchanted Latern
    Spend 650.000 Coins
    Use 1 Explorers Permit
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 07-06-18 at 02:18 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast