Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Just had a plot open in marsh looks like AC - 12, requires 5,900 Royal points, 1,620,000 coins, 6 glowing compass, and 4 marshland permits.
    I found the same. I had opened AC-6 and the Marsh permit disappeared from the exchange and then today I saw it came back. Looked to see if new plots and found this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I found the same. I had opened AC-6 and the Marsh permit disappeared from the exchange and then today I saw it came back. Looked to see if new plots and found this.
    I wonder if AC-13 will also open up if we expand to AC-12 ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I wonder if AC-13 will also open up if we expand to AC-12 ...
    Nope.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Nope.
    Got it. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    AC13 is available. It looks like this is the last of the marshland type. I feel so dumb for still having like 50 marshland permits and a full stock of glowing compasses. What a waste of resources and energy. Oh and the 99 explorer permits that I stocked up too. It appears they will keep inventing new permits and ridiculous requirements to new expansions. I guess it's best to not try to stock up on expansion stuffs from now on.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    AC13: 5900 RP, 1,620,000 coins, 7 glowing compasses, 3 marshland permits

yay, now I can finish up the Misty Marshlands thread with info!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-22-20 at 02:27 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    AC13 is available. It looks like this is the last of the marshland type. I feel so dumb for still having like 50 marshland permits and a full stock of glowing compasses. What a waste of resources and energy. Oh and the 99 explorer permits that I stocked up too. It appears they will keep inventing new permits and ridiculous requirements to new expansions. I guess it's best to not try to stock up on expansion stuffs from now on.
    Well I made an estimate for the last plots and stocked up enough. I have 2 permits left As for the glowing compass, since I don't know what to craft I just put them in my workshop for the sake of using it. I just have a ridiculous stock as well (just not maxed).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Shibuya.. I like u added a materials list to 1st post. But I do not see with enchanted lantern and explorers permit where these may be "found." I assume some building or creature must drop these. I keep loose track of these numbers in my inventory and a couple times during a WW event, when I go back and check my numbers they have changed. And this happened again tonight during WW. Do you or SW recall what/who drops enchanted lantern and explorers permit ? Thx.

Checked the Hub.

I see a few objects that may drop enchanted lantern. I dont believe this is complete or accurate... there should be more. (Because from the list I only have a mantistorm, and it is never ready during early WW timeframe.)

I dont see any object that may drop explorers permit... but this is the main reason for my post, because something DOES drop it. (Sorry I'm not the most watchful person on who drops what.)
    Last edited by daddyoooz; 01-07-21 at 12:28 AM. Reason: X

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Shibuya.. I like u added a materials list to 1st post. But I do not see with enchanted lantern and explorers permit where these may be "found." I assume some building or creature must drop these. I keep loose track of these numbers in my inventory and a couple times during a WW event, when I go back and check my numbers they have changed. And this happened again tonight during WW. Do you or SW recall what/who drops enchanted lantern and explorers permit ? Thx.

Checked the Hub.

I see a few objects that may drop enchanted lantern. I dont believe this is complete or accurate... there should be more. (Because from the list I only have a mantistorm, and it is never ready during early WW timeframe.)

I dont see any object that may drop explorers permit... but this is the main reason for my post, because something DOES drop it. (Sorry I'm not the most watchful person on who drops what.)
    I do not know any explorer's permit dropper. As for the Enchanted Lantern, I need to check in details, bit what I have: Bag of Treats, Cleo, Royal Lion, Siren

Fashion Designer
    My mantistorm has also dropped an enchanted lantern.