Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I had 99 trade tickets & collected from all my TT decor & animals & got none. I hardly use the royal exchange for trades coz I accumulate so many TTs from decor. I trade the pies overnight daily & one other during the day but the rest of the trades are to craft expansion permits.
    That's normal, drop from droppers are converted into 15 coins if you have 99 TT in your inventory. My royal exchange spend most of the time crafting permits because it would be a waste to turn trade tickets in 15 coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Whenever I click on the expansion map I get a warning in my browser. Is it that dangerous to go into the glimmer forest?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExpansionMap.PNG 
Views:	113 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	56720

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Whenever I click on the expansion map I get a warning in my browser. Is it that dangerous to go into the glimmer forest?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExpansionMap.PNG 
Views:	113 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	56720
    Looks like google has changed its robot & policies. The site does not use any CRM, all custom made pages with some basic Javascript (mainly for data protection reasons). Anyway, the CS part don't even use 3rd party cookies. I will look into it.

According to google: "Install unwanted or malicious software on visitors’ computers", well the site only installs a data protection cookie. Which is very dangerous because the NSA cannot trace you then. It could be that google does not like some of the very old software patches for games that are >20 years old, DOS era games are not very compatible with google policies.

Nevertheless it is VERY dangerous to go in the Glimmer Forest without a good knight! You never know if you bump into a wild Glimmer Troll or Dire Boar, the most dangerous resident might be the Baron .

Page has issues with: Chrome & Fire Fox <-- FIXED!
    Page displays properly with: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer & Edge
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-29-20 at 12:44 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    2 new misty marshland plots unlocked today (and 6 ones coming in new area for tomorrow's release)

AC10: 5850 RP, 1,600,000 coins, 6 glowing compasses, 3 marshland permits
    AC11: 5875 RP, 1,620,000 coins, 7 glowing compasses, 3 marshland permits

Rhino Keeper
    Woo hoo! Thank you for the announcement! : )

SC: very funny! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Nightclub Owner

24.09.2020 Release

Coord Royal Point Wisp Lantern Enchanted Lantern Glowing Compass Coins Expansion Permit Explorer's Permit Marshland Permit Specials Features Conditions
    AC10 5 850 6 1 600 000 3
    AC11 5 875 7 1 620 000 3
    5 875 13 3 220 000 6

Rhino Keeper
    So it does not look like they will be having the special land sale and reduced time/double ticket in the trade exchange like they have in years past for Halloween. Or am I wrong? Maybe it is Thanksgiving I am thinking about but I thought they did it on Halloween also.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Nightclub Owner
    Up-to-date with:
    + Elemental Discovery Arc
    + New Expansions
    + Fixed issue with Chrome & Fire Fox

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    So it does not look like they will be having the special land sale and reduced time/double ticket in the trade exchange like they have in years past for Halloween. Or am I wrong? Maybe it is Thanksgiving I am thinking about but I thought they did it on Halloween also.
    I do not remember the land sales around Halloween. I believe you are thinking of Thanksgiving when they have the amazing sales and spell cast on the Royal Exchange to speed things up.

Hey! New to posting, so if this isnt the right place let me know. While I was admiring kingdoms- I noticed a new plot with a pirate theme? I already expanded to it when it was just trees, so I?m unsure if I missed out on it? Has anyone else noticed it?
    Last edited by DarthCupcake; 10-31-20 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Wording