Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Absolutely! Just make sure you leave a bit of a buffer. We've all had the game reset in crucial moments and people have complained of events ending a few minutes early for them before, so I wouldn't leave it to the absolute last moment. But other than that, you should be fine!

(Also, you could go ahead and apply what you have now, so you can see where you stand, gem-cost wise. You can't undo this, but even if you should end up not opening the plot before the sale is over, the material given will always count towards the total.)
    Yes, some timers are a tiny bit off. Sometimes I can see "2 minutes" left near the end of an event.....then it suddenly ends.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    NVM, I found the answer (goes back to coffee pot)

I feel like a doofus for asking, but is it 11am PDT today the expansion sale ends? Or 6pm? Or is it with the end of event tomorrow? It's going to be very close on my main lolol
    its 11am pacific time. so in about 1 hour 50 min
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Can you have more than 100 trade tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Only if they are accumulated from trades made at the Royal Exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    I want to thank everyone in the forum for their help in the expansion sales. Never tried that sequence before so wasn?t aware of what it did. Can?t use that excuse anymore. Thanks 😊 again. Also got a refresher course on time zones which I needed.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, you'll still get a trade ticket every time you do a trade in the royal exchange. But I don't recommend it since you won't be able to get trade tickets from droppers anymore. You'll just get a black flag (black banner announcing you can't hold more trade tickets).

Prior to the land sale I've accumulated almost 300 trade tickets because I can't craft expansion permit in the exchange. For some reason I've had this bug ever since the marshland expansion became available. Despite leaving one expansion plot unopened on purpose, I've lost the ability to craft expansion permits. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, they fixed it for me once but the fix was undone soon after. I was happy to see my expansion permit craft become available again when the land sale went online, but as soon as I opened the last plot my craft went away again. Anyway, it's not a big deal, but if I had the choice I'd never choose to be maxed on trade permits.
    Last edited by Melany77; 09-01-20 at 01:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes, you'll still get a trade ticket every time you do a trade in the royal exchange. But I don't recommend it since you won't be able to get trade tickets from droppers anymore. You'll just get a black flag (black banner announcing you can't hold more trade tickets).

Prior to the land sale I've accumulated almost 300 trade tickets because I can't craft expansion permit in the exchange. For some reason I've had this bug ever since the marshland expansion became available. Despite leaving one expansion plot unopened on purpose, I've lost the ability to craft expansion permits. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, they fixed it for me once but the fix was undone soon after. I was happy to see my expansion permit craft become available again when the land sale went online, but as soon as I opened the last plot my craft went away again. Anyway, it's not a big deal, but if I had the choice I'd never choose to be maxed on trade permits.
    300! That's a lot of milk and eggs!
    Seriously I would be waaay more upset than how you seem.
    I hope this gets fixed for good for you.

Nightclub Owner
    You can:

I stopped at 2000 before converting everything into Permits.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Added a new section about the expansion Materials. Also where to find all the various items with all the droppers!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I had 99 trade tickets & collected from all my TT decor & animals & got none. I hardly use the royal exchange for trades coz I accumulate so many TTs from decor. I trade the pies overnight daily & one other during the day but the rest of the trades are to craft expansion permits.