Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Does the harvest champion boost double the coin received along with the crop?
    No, alas it doesn't
    It does double the energy (you sometimes get back when harvesting crops), so that's a nice bonus.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    There usually is a pop-up, notifying you, but it's easily missed.
    For the future, remember that plots on Sale often are combined with the 'Enchantment' on the Royal Exchange (that gives you double the Trade Tickets), something you might notice sooner.
    Thanks for the tip, I?ll keep that in my memory banks.

Rhino Keeper
    I just checked my math & it seems I cannot get the full amount of lanterns to take advantage of the 3rd sale lot in time. My question is if I use the USE button, can I still use the SKIP button & have a lower amount of gems needed to complete the transaction ??? I could use it now & it would cost be 400+ gems. Any ideas or thoughts??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I just checked my math & it seems I cannot get the full amount of lanterns to take advantage of the 3rd sale lot in time. My question is if I use the USE button, can I still use the SKIP button & have a lower amount of gems needed to complete the transaction ??? I could use it now & it would cost be 400+ gems. Any ideas or thoughts??
    You should be able to pay the Lanterns and the gem price become cheaper.
    This would be a smart way to take advantage of the reduced plots while you can!
    (Cause it’s waaay cheaper than normal)

Make sure you have your Workshops and Tinkers Camp constantly crafting Lanterns.
    And you have the Worker Boost to speed up production if you’ve unlocked that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You should be able to pay the Lanterns and the gem price become cheaper.
    This would be a smart way to take advantage of the reduced plots while you can!
    (Cause it?s waaay cheaper than normal)

Make sure you have your Workshops and Tinkers Camp constantly crafting Lanterns.
    And you have the Worker Boost to speed up production if you?ve unlocked that.
    I was hoping that might work.
    I can keep making lanterns until the time is about up, then press the USE button & then the SKIP & pay whatever gems it requests. What do you think?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I was hoping that might work.
    I can keep making lanterns until the time is about up, then press the USE button & then the SKIP & pay whatever gems it requests. What do you think?
    Absolutely! Just make sure you leave a bit of a buffer. We've all had the game reset in crucial moments and people have complained of events ending a few minutes early for them before, so I wouldn't leave it to the absolute last moment. But other than that, you should be fine!

(Also, you could go ahead and apply what you have now, so you can see where you stand, gem-cost wise. You can't undo this, but even if you should end up not opening the plot before the sale is over, the material given will always count towards the total.)

Executive Chef
    i know i won't get the O square for discounted expansion. i'm working hard to get the final 3 expansion permits needed to K square. i have the lanterns. i just hope i can make it to get the K square too
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Hi, how do I file a problem with storm 8? I just did two very expensive expansions so I can get the sale plots. A few minutes after they were done, my screen blipped and took the expansions, money and supplies away.
    Same thing happened to me. It also took away the ability to expand into those plots.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate104 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. It also took away the ability to expand into those plots.
    That usually means you don't have enough Royal Points on your board. Check and add some if necessary. The link to S8 support is in Spirtwinds signature several pages back.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    NVM, I found the answer (goes back to coffee pot)

I feel like a doofus for asking, but is it 11am PDT today the expansion sale ends? Or 6pm? Or is it with the end of event tomorrow? It's going to be very close on my main lolol
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-01-20 at 08:25 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx