Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    AC9 now available: (Misty Marshland plot but not connected to the storyline)
    5825 RP
    1,580,000 coins
    5 glowing compasses
    2 marshland permits

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Thanks. It says the Piggy Cottage gives 1-3 trade tickets. I placed mine, highest level 6, & it?s only a decor, gives nothing.
    It needs to be Level 7 to give tickets

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    AC9 now available: (Misty Marshland plot but not connected to the storyline)
    5825 RP
    1,580,000 coins
    5 glowing compasses
    2 marshland permits
    Is it AC 9, 8 & 7? All three are available to me

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Is it AC 9, 8 & 7? All three are available to me
    If you've opened some plots next to them, then yes that's why you can see them all. AC15 is on the coast and the numbers work inland. There are now only 4 plots left to go that look like misty marshlands. The one released yesterday was ac9 but they all have relatively the same requirements.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    There are a few missing. I would go by the lists that Shibuya referenced. Double sword knight- is an always.
    Salvatore does not drop trade tickets every time for me. Also it's Royal lion and Armored lions that sometimes drop. Does the regular lion even have a chance of it? If so I will get it out of storage.
    Um, yeah, I don?t think the lion drops trade tickets, now that you mention it. Royal & armoured don?t give TT often either. The armoured lizard doesn?t drop TT often either. I crafted 4 coz it says they drop them but I?m lucky to get 2 off each a week. Only drops every 22 hours too. Expansion permit drops are very rare. I?ve got the most EP from Flyers. Kitty knight & Sirens don?t drop TT much, for me anyway. The best TT drops are from Dark Unicorns & Spellbound Princess.

Nightclub Owner
    I will update the first page later. Looks like it is time!

Those new plots are more affordable as the previous once. 2 Marshland Permit is much better then 10 Explorer's Permit!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I will update the first page later. Looks like it is time!

Those new plots are more affordable as the previous once. 2 Marshland Permit is much better then 10 Explorer's Permit!
    Right!!! 10 explorer permits is nuts. 1500 trade tickets needed. I feel for players who don?t have decor/animals that drop TT.

Fashion Designer
    The expansion plots on sale are to the right of original mermaid area!

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know which plots we have to be expanded to for the expansion sale to appear?
    I haven't gone into the Mermaid area yet, so if it's the ones directly adjacent to it (i.e. need a fully unlocked mermaid area) there's probably no way I can do it by Monday.

(Edit: Based on folks' answers from before I think we do need to be fully expanded in that area. Nvm, unless different!)

Hope everyone who can access the plots manages to take advantage of the deal! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-28-20 at 12:43 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Does anyone know which plots we have to be expanded to for the expansion sale to appear?
    I haven't gone into the Mermaid area yet, so if it's the ones directly adjacent to it (i.e. need a fully unlocked mermaid area) there's probably no way I can do it by Monday.

(Edit: Based on folks' answers from before I think we do need to be fully expanded in that area. Nvm, unless different!)

Hope everyone who can access the plots manages to take advantage of the deal! ❤️
    I've completed the mermaid storyline and only have the original 4 plots open. I do not have access to the sale plots unless I expand 1 more plot to the northeast (both require 4 explorer's permits). I'm curious how much the new plots cost and if it is worth spending the permits to get to the sale plots.