Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Loaded expansion permits to a plot & the game did a reset, like it often does, & one permit has been lost��. Tried refreshing CS multiple times. Please help.
    Double check your RP points are enough and if they are then you'll need to reach out to Support to get it unlocked. Sorry this happened to you... it doesn't take too long to fix and Support are aware it's an issue. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    @Melany77

It looks like you have some more plots opened on your kingdom than just the ones on the map - right? Looks like you have some more plots around A/AA area ( -1,0) or somewhere near that? - Did those require Enchanted Lanterns and Explorer permits?
    I would gladly expand to my currently last available plot, but I don't dare since I'm afraid I can't make more Explorer Permits then - and expansion permit craft would also go away.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    @Melany77

It looks like you have some more plots opened on your kingdom than just the ones on the map - right? Looks like you have some more plots around A/AA area ( -1,0) or somewhere near that? - Did those require Enchanted Lanterns and Explorer permits?
    I would gladly expand to my currently last available plot, but I don't dare since I'm afraid I can't make more Explorer Permits then - and expansion permit craft would also go away.
    Hehe, Shibuya's map is actually correct. Plot AA -2, -1 and AA0 are still locked and not available to expand to. A while ago S8 made a mistake and left the plots assessable so I put a few things there for fun. After they fixed it, my stuff were still there but I couldn't really do anything with them. I don't mind, I think it's kinda cool. Most people have plot AA-2 and AA-1 but probably few have AA0 since this is from a different incident. Anyhow, once you open the last plot per Shibuya's map the craft will go away. I have maxed on all permits (except Marshland permit of course) so I don't mind to be fully expanded.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Hehe, Shibuya's map is actually correct. Plot AA -2, -1 and AA0 are still locked and not available to expand to. A while ago S8 made a mistake and left the plots assessable so I put a few things there for fun. After they fixed it, my stuff were still there but I couldn't really do anything with them. I don't mind, I think it's kinda cool. Most people have plot AA-2 and AA-1 but probably few have AA0 since this is from a different incident. Anyhow, once you open the last plot per Shibuya's map the craft will go away. I have maxed on all permits (except Marshland permit of course) so I don't mind to be fully expanded.
    Thanks - so I will not expand to my last plot yet. I'm not maxed on Explorer permits

AC5 now available: (Misty Marshland plot but not connected to the storyline)
    5800 RP
    1,530,000 coins
    4 glowing compasses
    9 expansion permits

Rhino Keeper
    I am looking for how to get wisp essence. I need the little yellow bottles to make the yellow lanterns. Where do I get them? Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I am looking for how to get wisp essence. I need the little yellow bottles to make the yellow lanterns. Where do I get them? Thank you!
    You can spawn wisps that you have to fight by chopping grand rooted ileum trees that you buy in the market or by tapping cloudberry bushes.
    You may also spawn fauns or fangbeasts along the way that you have to fight. Could cost a lot of energy.
    Positive point is that sometimes you'll get more than one.

Here is info on how to get wisp essence:
    Wisp essence (0/99)
    Info: Used to create Enchanted Lanterns for exploration and is earned from defeating wisps.
    Found: defeating wisps (which spawn from Grand rooted lilium, Cloudberry bushes), wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Wisp, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Katz Brother, Katz Sister
    Uses: item in Enchanted Lantern craft released during Search for Sabina
    Last edited by riverly; 05-25-20 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Copied and pasted more info from A Sweets

AC6 now available: (in between the 2 Misty Marshland plots but not connected to the storyline)
    5800 RP
    1,550,000 coins
    5 glowing compasses
    2 marshland permits

Glowing compass craft and Marshland Permit craft will only be available if you have plots opened that require these resources, otherwise they disappear from the workshop and Royal Exchange.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-01-20 at 07:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    AC6 now available: (in between the 2 Misty Marshland plots but not connected to the storyline)
    5800 RP
    1,550,000 coins
    5 glowing compasses
    2 marshland permits

Glowing compass craft and Marshland Permit craft will only be available if you have plots opened that require these resources, otherwise they disappear from the workshop and Royal Exchange.
    I was able to make Glowing COmpass after event ended and no marsh expansions. now I just looked in Exchange and MArshland Permits are back. So it is my assumption that the next Marsh Event starts Thrusday or since that plot needs Marshland Permits thats why they were added back. But they were added back before i opened the regular plot.
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 06-02-20 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I was able to make Glowing COmpass after event ended and no marsh expansions. now I just looked in Exchange and MArshland Permits are back. So it is my assumption that the next Marsh Event starts Thrusday or since that plot needs Marshland Permits thats why they were added back. But they were added back before i opened the regular plot.
    I've finished the MM storyline a while back and I also opened those other 2 marshland plots earlier in the week and the compass craft disappeared. I could still spawn the tough muddling and compasses dropped. Once AC6 became available both crafts were back, so they are definitely dependent on plots that need them.