Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

New Resident
    I cannot seem to expand to G15. I used to see it and was contributing toward the requirements, but now when I select expand, it does not show up with the yellow arrows nor can I access the square or the requirements. I submitted a ticket, but no response so far. Help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wowzakid View Post
    I cannot seem to expand to G15. I used to see it and was contributing toward the requirements, but now when I select expand, it does not show up with the yellow arrows nor can I access the square or the requirements. I submitted a ticket, but no response so far. Help?
    Force close you game.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    There are plots on sale on the upper right. I think rows E and F. I opened two and I have at least two more to go but I need lanterns.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Nightclub Owner
    Plot on Sales, 50% discount on resources:
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorer's Permits Marshland Permits Specials Features Conditions
    D-1 3000 40 1300000 10
    E-1 3000 40 1300000 10
    F-1 3000 50 1300000 10
    E-2 3000 60 1350000 15
    F-2 3000 60 1350000 15
    Total 3000 250 0 6600000 60 0 0
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I can't seem to remember how to get to where I can see all items that drop wisp lanterns. I need to make a bunch!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I can't seem to remember how to get to where I can see all items that drop wisp lanterns. I need to make a bunch!
    It's in the inventory guide in the hub. I just looked it up, here's the list:

Found:*sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft, Flyger, White Flyger, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf, direwolf pup, Enfield Kit, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Plush Prince + Princess, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Meadow wolf, Armored Lion, Lion, Royal Lion, Ornery Goat, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ring Bearer Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Pumpkin goat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Fi-Fi, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Armored Black Bear, Paper Tiger, Salvatore, Royal Siren, Siren, Mantistorm cub, Mantistorm, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, L6 Puppet Theatre, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Skunkupine, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Spring Fangpup, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Biggest Baddest Wolf, L7 Piggy Cottage, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Rainbow Mantis, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Lady Buninja

Where can I find a map showing the plots of land for expansion that are on sale now? I don't know plot coordinates and I need to be able to visually see where they are located. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KafkaZola View Post
    Where can I find a map showing the plots of land for expansion that are on sale now? I don't know plot coordinates and I need to be able to visually see where they are located. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.
    You'll find it on page 1 of this thread.

Thank you, but I meant a map showing the physical location of today's new sale plots, not the general expansion plots. I've been saving up for the sale but I don't know where the discounted plots are located.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KafkaZola View Post
    Thank you, but I meant a map showing the physical location of today's new sale plots, not the general expansion plots. I've been saving up for the sale but I don't know where the discounted plots are located.
    post from Shibuya above this one has the requirements and locations. They are located immediately to the left of the 4 Academy storyline plots - so on the right side of screen in the middle.
    My game has locked me out of the plots, but can someone else can post a picture that is zoomed out showing the 5 plots with the yellow arrows on it.