Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer
    A2 is available. Same requirement as above. It looks like A2 is the only plot that was released possibly yesterday but I only noticed it just now since there wasn't any announcement. Very weird.

It gets weirder. I didn't have the option to craft any explorer's permit in the exchange, even after I gave some permits away. I ended up expanding to A2 and now I'm fully expanded so I'm pretty sure that there is no other available expansion.
    Last edited by Melany77; 06-04-19 at 10:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    A2 is available. Same requirement as above. It looks like A2 is the only plot that was released possibly yesterday but I only noticed it just now since there wasn't any announcement. Very weird.

It gets weirder. I didn't have the option to craft any explorer's permit in the exchange, even after I gave some permits away. I ended up expanding to A2 and now I'm fully expanded so I'm pretty sure that there is no other available expansion.
    Does that mean you don't have a way to get anymore trade tickets or expansion permits when you get 99 until more plots are open. Not that I'm anywhere close to that point.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-05-19 at 08:43 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Does that mean you don't have a way to get anymore trade tickets or expansion permits when you get 99 until more plots are open. Not that I'm anywhere close to that point.
    I'm wondering that as well. If that is the case, I'll have to plan to always leave one plot untouched so that I can retain the ability to craft permits and save up trade tickets.

Fashion Designer
    I've been maxed on permits for a while. When I'm fully expanded, the option to craft expansion permits and explorer's permit disappear, but if I have one plot open then I can still craft more. So what I've been able to do is give permits but not coins, so that the plot is unchecked and I will be able to craft permits. When I'm ready, I pay the coins and open the plot. What happens this time is that I don't have any option to craft permit at all.

I don't know why they don't just leave permit crafting option open even when you're fully expanded. I can craft lanterns always until I'm maxed, so why not permit?

Anyhow I tried to open the plot and forced close several times to see if there were any other available expansions. My bad, because there wasn't. And now I'm unhappy that I'm not fully stocked on explorer's permits and can't do anything about it. Meanwhile my permit drops are turned into 15 coins and I keep trading 20 trade tickets for some enchanted blocks and beams. What a waste. At least give us some option to turn trade tickets into spellbound and earthen blocks and beams. Please.

Executive Chef
    Hopefully more plots will open up for you. I myself am wanting more "sales".
    Expansions are a long term goal for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Look like a single plot:
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorers Permits Specials Features Conditions
    A2 5 980 10 1 690 000 6
    Total 5 980 10 1 690 000 6
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    If I'm reading the map right, there are still A plots that need to be opened. I hope that happens for you soon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    If I'm reading the map right, there are still A plots that need to be opened. I hope that happens for you soon.
    Yes, quite a few "A" plots to be opened. South of the map there is a whole stroke of forest that is inaccessible.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    A1 is released for the same price as A2. Took me by surprise again and there wasn't any announcement. I was looking in my exchange and saw that I could make explorer's permit again so I went and checked. I'm happy that I can craft permits again but I really think if they're gonna release expansions they should do it in the second week of an event. Right now my workshops are making event items and now it's hard to squeeze in enchanted lanterns as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    A1 is released for the same price as A2. Took me by surprise again and there wasn't any announcement. I was looking in my exchange and saw that I could make explorer's permit again so I went and checked. I'm happy that I can craft permits again but I really think if they're gonna release expansions they should do it in the second week of an event. Right now my workshops are making event items and now it's hard to squeeze in enchanted lanterns as well.
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorers Permits Specials Features Conditions
    A1 5 980 10 1 690 000 6
    Total 5 980 10 1 690 000 6

Thanks for the hint. I have not opened that corner. My Exchange is too buzzy producing expansion permits that I have not time to craft explorer permits. Same for the workshops, so expanding is on hold when events are running.