Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    But the question is .. how much will the expansions cost that they are releasing in a year's time?
    Good question. I just made an extrapolation based in the last 8 months of data. If we maintain the current trend of inflation the plots will cost by the end of the year:

Explorers Permit: 14
    Royal Points: 6 280
    Coins: 1 850 000

Costly!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-06-19 at 05:44 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I agree that the additional expansions are great.

My issue is that they continually raise the requirements without giving our realms the resources to keep up within any reasonable time frame. The game economy, like any economy, needs adjustments to both sides of the scale if there is any hope of maintaining long term viability.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorers Permits Specials Features Condition
    B1 5 980 10 1 690 000 6
    B2 5 980 9 1 680 000 5
    Total 5 980 19 3 370 000 11

It need to be confirmed if B0 is also available!

Yesterday 2 plots were released: D0 and C1.
    C1: same cost as B1
    D0: maybe same cost as B2 (?) unfortunately I didn't write it down so now I'm unsure. The expansion release took me by surprise because they usually release them on Monday.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yesterday 2 plots were released: D0 and C1.
    C1: same cost as B1
    D0: maybe same cost as B2 (?) unfortunately I didn't write it down so now I'm unsure. The expansion release took me by surprise because they usually release them on Monday.
    Thanks for spotting. Didn't see them!

Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorers Permits Specials Features Condition
    D0 5 980 10 1 690 000 5
    C1 5 980 10 1 690 000 6
    Total 5 980 20 3 380 000 11
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Keep in mind these massive expansions are not essential to the game. Consider them a long-term U-goal?

[edit: removed rant - lavenderdale]

The game is a JOURNEY, not a destination. Enjoy the events, work quests and goals on the side. Event bottlenecks (Ivy, Troll Camp) are there for the same reason - to spread out an event so you don't rush through it the first day!
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 04-20-19 at 01:30 PM. Reason: removed rant :-)
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    No "rallying the knights" today? Did somebody drop the ball or why is S8 changing their expansion release pattern? I was so sure that some new expansions would be released today

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    No "rallying the knights" today? Did somebody drop the ball or why is S8 changing their expansion release pattern? I was so sure that some new expansions would be released today
    Yeap, the knights seems to be out of breath (or coins) as well. Not that it matter since I am still working on the 2018 plots.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 50358
    Not sure where to post this but it on expansion

Nightclub Owner
    I will wait a little before updating this nugget and the interactive map. However, you can find the details in the thread for the current story line: The Hidden Forest

Executive Chef
    i think i've looked through all 31 pages of the new plotline. and cant find the post on the reduced expansions
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily