Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If memory serves Plot D8 unlocks the expansion badge. But it was so log ago that the memory is blurred. Anyway, I do not intend to add goals related meta information on the map, it is rather the other was around. Goal info can point to the map plot(s).
    @lavenderdale ❤️ It is D8 that gives you the explorer badge: gems and yes the knights hall!
    Last edited by suzishine; 12-02-18 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Wrote wrong number!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If memory serves Plot D8 unlocks the expansion badge. But it was so log ago that the memory is blurred. Anyway, I do not intend to add goals related meta information on the map, it is rather the other was around. Goal info can point to the map plot(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    @lavenderdale ❤️ It is D8 that gives you the explorer badge: gems and yes the knights hall!
    Ouch!! I have had the 9 other badges since June and have been watching for this last one every time I buy a square.

It's impressive that you old-timers remember this square. I didn't find it in the guide, and the usual forum answer is "don't worry about the badges, just play the game and they will come." True for all but this one - I stopped expanding in that corner after getting the Elf square and the magic garden!

I now have 10 gems (they are lonely and plan to jump into a gem trap at the earliest opportunity) and the Knights Hall.

THANK YOU!!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    New Expansions.. OUCH! 3 and 4 Explorers Permits! Gets more expensive each time
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    New Expansions.. OUCH! 3 and 4 Explorers Permits! Gets more expensive each time
    Saw it, but don't have the mood to do it today. I'll add it later this week. I only know a few that can afford it now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    New plot released on 17/12/2018:
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorers Permits
    D1 5 950 7 1 630 000 4
    C2 5 950 7 1 630 000 4
    D2 5 950 7 1 630 000 4
    Total 5 950 21 4 890 000 12
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    That’s 210 regular lanterns and 60 expansion permits or 1800 trade tickets. I really wish they play their own game sometimes.

I’m tired of the endless crazy expansions with no storyline or quest associated.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    That’s 210 regular lanterns and 60 expansion permits or 1800 trade tickets. I really wish they play their own game sometimes.

I’m tired of the endless crazy expansions with no storyline or quest associated.
    I have enough place, so I do it on my own pace. Right now I need 3 weeks work to open 1 plot. The permits needs are crazy I agree. Well this is their answer to player as advanced as we are. I diligently play the events (with less and less passion) just to fill the gaps. I do hope storyline comes back.

Fashion Designer
    Everything you said is so true. I miss the old stories and the surprises with each quest. Now I’m just too bored. When I see new expansions like these I just go arggg not again lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Everything you said is so true. I miss the old stories and the surprises with each quest. Now I’m just too bored. When I see new expansions like these I just go arggg not again lol.
    It gives me a reason to update my DB and release a new map

PS: The page 1 post is also updated
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-19-18 at 10:06 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Where do you get wisp monster to get the wisps you need to get lanterns to expand sabrina