Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    From my squinting, the "unknown" building on the map contains a poofy red crown seated on a plush chair/throne. I've always assumed it's the ephemeral "end goal," where our character is officially recognized as the true Ruler. And I assumed that we would never go there, as it would signal a "finish" to the game. Who would watch Gilligan's Island after they got rescued, lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I’m feeling the same....CS has been starting to feel almost like a chore lately instead of a game.
    Well even for me, it will take a +year to reach this new plot (low priority). I have not even finished the plot released this summer. You need so many trade tickets that I need +2 weeks work to make 1 explorer's permit. With 3 permits per plot, make the math!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-23-18 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typo
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I liked the way plots were opened up on Sabina quest line. At least there was a method to the madness. Now it's just overwhelming. S8 should have made those destinations from Sabina quest a lot more valuable with tremendous drops, such as expansion tickets or Explorers permits. I would have felt more rewarded for my effort.

All I see in the unopened plots are the same old things- old logs, dead trees, mushroom rings. I mean really!
    Last edited by riverly; 10-25-18 at 11:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Plot Q10 is also open. I remember the requirements are similar to plot P10 except the number of explorer permits, which was 4 I believe.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Plot Q10 is also open. I remember the requirements are similar to plot P10 except the number of explorer permits, which was 4 I believe.
    Thanks, I went to see your realm. You are one of the few that has opened all plots.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I liked the way plots were opened up on Sabina quest line. At least there was a method to the madness. Now it's just overwhelming. S8 should have made those destinations from Sabina quest a lot more valuable with tremendous drops, such as expansion tickets or Explorers permits. I would have felt more rewarded for my effort.

All I see in the unopened plots are the same old things- old logs, dead trees, mushroom rings. I mean really!
    It would be nice, considering that we pay a premium in materials and money, to see some special or even just varied items than the usual in these new expansions. If we’re using 15-20 permits to make these explorers permits and paying millions of dollars, a return of something useful would be warranted. Even something common like an animal or building of some kind.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It would be nice, considering that we pay a premium in materials and money, to see some special or even just varied items than the usual in these new expansions. If we’re using 15-20 permits to make these explorers permits and paying millions of dollars, a return of something useful would be warranted. Even something common like an animal or building of some kind.
    The only value we get ATM is real estate; paying the current price for a few logs, trees and rocks is even beyond the Baron's greed! I agree the Sabina arc was nice, those items made it worth the expansions (and we get some storyline).

Executive Chef
    Those wisps are shy!! I need that essence for enchanted lanterns.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Those wisps are shy!! I need that essence for enchanted lanterns.
    I know what you mean! I've long since given up on trying to spawn a wisp and packed away all my Cloudberry bushes to prevent myself from trying for more. Luckily I purchased two of each Fire Fly when they were on sale so between them, the Wisp and Fawnicorn pets I can usually craft a couple Enchanted Lanterns each week. I do wish there were more ways to get the Wisp Essence but I suppose it's better than nothing. And here I thought the Seals would be the difficult items to get but nope! My roadblock is absolutely Wisp Essence.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know what you mean! I've long since given up on trying to spawn a wisp and packed away all my Cloudberry bushes to prevent myself from trying for more. Luckily I purchased two of each Fire Fly when they were on sale so between them, the Wisp and Fawnicorn pets I can usually craft a couple Enchanted Lanterns each week. I do wish there were more ways to get the Wisp Essence but I suppose it's better than nothing. And here I thought the Seals would be the difficult items to get but nope! My roadblock is absolutely Wisp Essence.
    ive been chopping the rooted trillium, but usually have to fight the Fauns a lot before I get to a wisp. Those Fauns are getting irritating ! I may have to check market for Fire Fly. If they're in there.

Just checked market. I don't see any way to purchase a Fire Fly.
    I honestly do not understand S8 reasoning on their marketing.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-31-18 at 03:46 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    New plot release on 05.11.2018:
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lantern Enchanted Lantern Coins Expansion Permit Explorers Permit
    J0 5 950 7 1 630 000 4
    K0 5 950 7 1 630 000 4
    L0 5 950 7 1 630 000 4
    Total 5 950 21 4 890 000 12
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-06-18 at 11:32 AM.