Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What idiotic things have you done in CS?

Rhino Keeper

What idiotic things have you done in CS?

I just accidentally bought a second conservatory, not realizing my first is not even built! *bashes head*

Rhino Keeper
    Used one lantern on wrong expansion site. Spent money on smthg when last lantern was almost done for long awaited expansion. Doh!
    But I didn't load natures caravan and building caravan. Thanx to reference guide I knew that I will need that stuff soon.

Farm Supplier
    Load 60 jewels for the caravan while i need those jewel to craft royal beam n block. Now im stuck. The caravan still pending because other task not complete plus magic forge and observatory is laying out there dont know when will be built. My sparkling mine suddenly stop produced jewels. And i have no coins to buy the stone 

Executive Chef
    Does falling into 2 gem traps in less than 24 hours count as idiotic? -______- So aggravated.

Rhino Keeper
    1. Bought the same building without realising one sitting on the land not build yet.
    2. Fall into gem trap not just once!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaNeko View Post
    I just accidentally bought a second conservatory, not realizing my first is not even built! *bashes head*
    Ouch! That's gotta hurt. Bright side conservatory brings in a whole lot of coins.
    I used a gem to speed up a lantern so I could expand and go to sleep only to realize I still needed another lantern after producing 3 more earth wisps. Dissapointment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Used one lantern on wrong expansion site. Spent money on smthg when last lantern was almost done for long awaited expansion. Doh!
    But I didn't load natures caravan and building caravan. Thanx to reference guide I knew that I will need that stuff soon.
    I read the guides but must have not absorbed it cause I loaded the building caravan :/

Executive Chef
    bought and bashed up several large rocks to gather jewels to make a royal beam, then crafted a royal block instead *arrgggghhh*

Nightclub Owner
    Crafted two lumin essence for the cathedral when I didn't need to. Not a good use of earth wisps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    bought and bashed up several large rocks to gather jewels to make a royal beam, then crafted a royal block instead *arrgggghhh*
    Yes I did that too.... Was sooooo annoyed!!!!!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast