Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    **Can't thank you enough, SC.** Geeked out today w downloading the excel spreadsheet and deleting all the ones to which I have already expanded. Helped me figure out the board layout and determine that at a rate of one exp permit per day (sometimes 2) I will need about two years to complete all these expansions. I will be playing for awhile! : ) Super duper heartfelt thanks! : )
    Do you mean one trade ticket a day, or one expansion permit? How can you get that many? I'd love to know if I'm missing something but I can eek out 5 trades a day if I check in that frequently and devote energy to it, so 6 days to a permit. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    5 trade tickets in exchange(varies)
    12 trade tickets from 4 dark unicorns (3 collections daily) minimum
    2 trade tickets from black bear(2 collections daily) minimum
    2 trade tickets from Hortensia(2 collections daily) minimum
    3 trade tickets from garden(3 collections daily)minimum
    3 trade tickets from chaise(3 collections daily) minimum

That's 27 trade tickets daily not considering the random factors of getting more per collections or getting tickets from random sources such as Armoured lions, flygers, goats, trade post.....

I think my average expansion permits is 1.5 per day. Depends on how lucky I get or how many trades I do. Sometimes less if I'm not playing a lot and miss collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    5 trade tickets in exchange(varies)
    12 trade tickets from 4 dark unicorns (3 collections daily) minimum
    2 trade tickets from black bear(2 collections daily) minimum
    2 trade tickets from Hortensia(2 collections daily) minimum
    3 trade tickets from garden(3 collections daily)minimum
    3 trade tickets from chaise(3 collections daily) minimum

That's 27 trade tickets daily not considering the random factors of getting more per collections or getting tickets from random sources such as Armoured lions, flygers, goats, trade post.....

I think my average expansion permits is 1.5 per day. Depends on how lucky I get or how many trades I do. Sometimes less if I'm not playing a lot and miss collecting.
    WOW! That's awesome. I looked up the prizes you mention and events they came from... It seems this past winter/spring the prizes got significantly better! One of the reasons I took a hiatus was because getting trade tickets was so slow. Hopefully they have a few more events with prizes like this. The pilot just dropped 3 trade tickets for me and it's a game changer in great way! I'll definitely keep logging in twice a day to collect from her even if I sit out an event, and I look forward to getting Hortensia this summer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    WOW! That's awesome. I looked up the prizes you mention and events they came from... It seems this past winter/spring the prizes got significantly better! One of the reasons I took a hiatus was because getting trade tickets was so slow. Hopefully they have a few more events with prizes like this. The pilot just dropped 3 trade tickets for me and it's a game changer in great way! I'll definitely keep logging in twice a day to collect from her even if I sit out an event, and I look forward to getting Hortensia this summer.
    The Dark Unicorns are in Mythic Research Center. Check them out during next Monster Hunt. Guaranteed drops.

Ok.
    I just looked in MRC and didn't see them. I hope I told you correctly.
    I'm not talking about The Armoured Dark Unicorn. The ones I'm talking about are Dark Unicorns. Max 4.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-24-19 at 01:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The Dark Unicorns are in Mythic Research Center. Check them out during next Monster Hunt. Guaranteed drops.

Ok.
    I just looked in MRC and didn't see them. I hope I told you correctly.
    I'm not talking about The Armoured Dark Unicorn. The ones I'm talking about are Dark Unicorns. Max 4.
    The dark unicorns came from that monster hunt awhile back that we could craft animals we missed from other events. I wish I would have crafted a black bear, I don't have one of them. Other than that, I have all the same ones you do.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    The dark unicorns came from that monster hunt awhile back that we could craft animals we missed from other events. I wish I would have crafted a black bear, I don't have one of them. Other than that, I have all the same ones you do.

Trudyscandles
    Well I hope they bring something like that back for those that missed it.
    I tried to find that discussion thread but haven't yet. Will look again later.
    Reading the threads refreshes my memory.

BTW, thanks Trudyscandles for correcting my post. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-24-19 at 08:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Following the recent pattern, they should be releasing 1 slot today (the 1st Monday after an event debut). But so far, I haven't yet seen any new expansion release. Of course it could just be that they deviate from the pattern, or it could mean that they're putting several expansions on sale this July 4th. It's totally speculation on my part but I guess it doesn't hurt to stock up on permits and lanterns.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Following the recent pattern, they should be releasing 1 slot today (the 1st Monday after an event debut). But so far, I haven't yet seen any new expansion release. Of course it could just be that they deviate from the pattern, or it could mean that they're putting several expansions on sale this July 4th. It's totally speculation on my part but I guess it doesn't hurt to stock up on permits and lanterns.
    Could be, but I am so behind in expansions (lack of time to produce enough explorer permits), that I might not see where new plots open. Well I do hope the south plots with expansions permit go on sale again. Let's see what happen on the 4th.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    A single plot, A12, was released on Monday July 8. Same requirements as above.

Rhino Keeper
    Just discovered Enchanted Lanterns craft is now available in the Tinker Camp.