Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I hate to see lanterns being maxed out, so I've been opening up plots willy nilly in order to prepay lanterns on plots. So I will soon have all available plots prepaid with lanterns. My Explorer Permit demand cannot keep up with my robust lantern production. So most plots remain unopened. Crazy.
    I've been trying to save up my expansion & explorer permits for an expansion sale. Last week I kept thinking, "Where is that expansion sale when you really need it?! It really cannot come soon enough!" Well...I caved and foolishly opened three plots at full price. But! Oh what a wonderful feeling to see I have only 57 lanterns in my inventory! My lantern collections no longer go into a black flag hole.

Fashion Designer
    I'm in two minds about all the expansions ... first, yes, I want all the new ones now!! But I remember the days when I/we wanted more and didn't get them for ages, which was also a bit frustrating. And I do like having a choice of where to expand to. I have got more expensive plots over cheaper plots (still have one that doesn't need explorer permits that I haven't opened) and will often save up to get 2 or 3 at a time to really make the most of what I do with them. I definitely don't have an issue with too many lanterns, they can be my bottleneck!

But as I said, I still really want them all now

Executive Chef
    I want/need an expansion sale. Or even a reward that actually drops Explorers Permits.
    There's just so many plots to expand to!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The top far corner has had 4 new plots added to it now at coords AA and AB -1 and -2. These were missing previously. They are still locked.

AA2 has just been released.

It needs:

5990 RP
    14 enchanted lanterns
    1,735,000 coins
    8 explorer permits
    AB2 has just been released.

It needs:

5990 RP
    15 enchanted lanterns
    1,745,000 coins
    8 explorer permits
    AB3 has just been released.

It needs:

5990 RP
    15 enchanted lanterns
    1,745,000 coins
    9 explorer permits
    And now AB4 needs 16 enchanted lanterns and 9 EPs. Just look at the pattern. The last few expansions they've been increasing the requirement steadily. It's just ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I want/need an expansion sale. Or even a reward that actually drops Explorers Permits.
    There's just so many plots to expand to!
    Same!!
    I’ve been saving up Expansion and Expolers Permits since the last sale... but really wanna build a moat around my Mermaid area.
    I’ve caved and opened two plots ... but really wanna open the remaining 3 plots I need to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    And now AB4 needs 16 enchanted lanterns and 9 EPs. Just look at the pattern. The last few expansions they've been increasing the requirement steadily. It's just ridiculous!
    Ridiculous for sure! What the hay! I'm so far behind now it's also ridiculous!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ridiculous for sure! What the hay! I'm so far behind now it's also ridiculous!
    You are not the only one
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just wanted to make sure we have the requirements fully listed for this plot

AB4 needs:

5990 RP
    16 enchanted lanterns
    1,755,000 coins
    9 explorer permits

(SC: coin number needs updating on page 1 as it's higher than the previous plots. Thanks!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-17-20 at 05:45 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    The interactive map is now up-to-date*
    https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/GlimmerForestMap.html
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I have just expanded to D12 and my game reconnected. After that, I can?t edit it nor expand to it any more. All my permits and money are all gone but the plot is still not locked. Tried many times to restart even re-download the game. How can I get help?