Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know when these discounts end? How long do I have to collect the wisp lanterns I need for the last discounted plot?
    Uhoh, never mind. Found the info at top of the expansion certificate. Mom always said, when in doubt read the directions! ����
    Last edited by weebluemoth; 08-29-20 at 01:55 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My flyger cubs aren't dropping as many lanterns as they've done in the past......
    Siren and Widow Queen has been so so.
    I kinda wished I hadn't started the discounted expansions and used those double drop trade tickets to build up my Explorers Permits I have too many "patchy " areas that need to be opened.
    Oh well. At least they're discounted,
    My flyger cubs do still drop lanterns. Not much, I get 1-2 lanterns per 25 or so. Since I have >100, every 4 hours a get a batch. Enough to fill the gap for the last two patches I need to open.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    Does anyone know when these discounts end? How long do I have to collect the wisp lanterns I need for the last discounted plot?
    Uhoh, never mind. Found the info at top of the expansion certificate. Mom always said, when in doubt read the directions! ����
    Read the info of the plot. It is written black on brawn
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    No, these have been available since I finished the marshland storyline some time ago. Price hasn?t changed.

Splash screen for the expansion sale just popped up about a half hour ago for the first time. A little late as I?ve got only K-1 to go. Don?t forget the elven boost to speed up the workshop.
    That?s really odd because I finished the Marshland story line ages ago but, have always had a solid line of marshland that could not be expanded into until two days ago. That was why I never bothered with crafting Glowing Compasses and Marshland Permits

I?m thinking that I should delete and reinstall my game except that I already did that a month ago when I got my device replaced

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That?s really odd because I finished the Marshland story line ages ago but, have always had a solid line of marshland that could not be expanded into until two days ago. That was why I never bothered with crafting Glowing Compasses and Marshland Permits ...
    The five marshland plots were slowly opened (one every few weeks) after the mainstoryline was released.
    I opened them all up when the we had the Pyramid event.

Host(ess)
    Great to see these plots. My biggest problem is coins! Has anyone ever put together a list of items to collect big money from? Items that give you at least 1000, preferably 2000? I also use the tailor shop and the trades that give you money and the hidden forest totems. What am I missing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    Great to see these plots. My biggest problem is coins! Has anyone ever put together a list of items to collect big money from? Items that give you at least 1000, preferably 2000? I also use the tailor shop and the trades that give you money and the hidden forest totems. What am I missing?
    The Coins Nugget should help you out.
    Most of the top-earning buildings are past event buildings ( ☹️ ) or various levels of specific buildings like the Coral Castle due to their collection time. I'd check with the last few Event buildings (which have longer timers but might help by giving a few thousand coins per collection; the 3 big crafted Pandas give about a thousand coins each) so you might have to compare with the Building Guide and last few Event threads to determine the earning potential for your realm.
    Farming section too: Planting Fellora's Blossoms helps too, if you're maxed you get more coins- though as you can see some of the other plants have a greater coin yield per time if you can collect from them as soon as they're done. Note that Corn is the highest yield if you can collect from it every 3 min- lots of energy!
    In the long run using all your energy on corn production probably isn't the smartest move, but it might help with making coins fast.

I'm not doing great on coins myself, so if anyone else has any quick tips please do share! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-29-20 at 09:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That?s really odd because I finished the Marshland story line ages ago but, have always had a solid line of marshland that could not be expanded into until two days ago. That was why I never bothered with crafting Glowing Compasses and Marshland Permits

I?m thinking that I should delete and reinstall my game except that I already did that a month ago when I got my device replaced
    The only time the Glowing Compasses and Marshland permits are available is when there are marshland plots to open. So it just seems like just an oversight. No judgement from me here!
    I went ahead and opened all of them and the crafts are gone. I probably should have made extras.
    But if they show up again, I'll look in the marshlands to see what's up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    My flyger cubs do still drop lanterns. Not much, I get 1-2 lanterns per 25 or so. Since I have >100, every 4 hours a get a batch. Enough to fill the gap for the last two patches I need to open.
    Well, I certainly don't have that many. Just maybe a dozen. But I splurged and got a couple of the Sirens. They are one of my sure go to items. And their drops (random) always comes in 2's .Hopefully that will push me ahead a bit in cranking out permits and lanterns . We'll see.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the new spaces (and the mermaid guy that drops the fish bubbles, and the ocean wave paths that sit so nicely together!) !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C7F3004-49F0-448D-A85E-FC8EDCC12770.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	240.6 KB 
ID:	56459
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.