Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Can we benefit from the lower enchanted lanterns and permits if we don’t have enough coin? Or will the full amount be required if you cannot open them in this time?
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No, If you only part give items, once the sale is over you will need the full amount. So it's all or nothing! Check out the Coins nugget in the hub if you need help generating more coins.

I’m down to 40k coin, doubt i will be able to get up to 1.2 mill for the next plot. Managed to get one open tho
    Thank you
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Trade tickets have no limit, I have constantly >2000 in storage:

Expansion permits, maybe. I only have >20 in storage.

This is the first time I?vechecked out this thread and was surprised that you have so many trade tickets in inventory, because since I started playing (about 7 yrs) I?ve only been able to have a max 99 on both tickets and permits. Would love to store more, but seems there? s quite a few things have changed and limits imposed for players who haven?t been here since game first came available.

Farm Supplier
    When you reach the 99 trade tickets then the only way to have more is from royal exchange…..
    All the trade tickets droppers stop dropping and you have the black flag message….

Nightclub Owner
    The map is updated, but no plot information yet!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    When you reach the 99 trade tickets then the only way to have more is from royal exchange?..
    All the trade tickets droppers stop dropping and you have the black flag message?.
    i think S8 "fixed" this. I just did a trade for coins in the exchange expecting to also get a trade ticket. It black flagged for trade ticket. Pfft.
    I did the Noblewear trade.
    I started a Troll Hunter trade. I guess I'll see if that makes a difference. Currently at 102 trade tickets.

Adding: I just noticed I was maxed on expansion permits, so maybe some of those dropped that I didn't notice. This might be the reason. I really don't know at this point.

Adding more: Lol. Upon further investigation my 102nd trade ticket dropped after I had 99 expansion permits. So... fwiw IDK. Wtheck is going on. Hah.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-06-22 at 02:02 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Trade tickets drop from the Exchange after you have 99 if them, the other option to get over the 99 barrier is to buy value packs with tickets. My exchange basically works all day long crafting permits, and at night I do the 2nd level permits, seldom any other trade. I have too many ticket droppers.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Trade tickets drop from the Exchange after you have 99 if them, the other option to get over the 99 barrier is to buy value packs with tickets. My exchange basically works all day long crafting permits, and at night I do the 2nd level permits, seldom any other trade. I have too many ticket droppers.
    Thanks Shibuya. Maybe I just thought I saw a black flag for trade ticket. I was getting really sleepy and was thinking about taking a nap. If it happens again I'll post.
    I have a lot of ticket droppers too, but needing those coins.

Fashion Designer
    Expansion sale plots I found:
    Z 19 - sale Coin:2024000(2555000)/Windchaser Lanterns:8(10)/Windchaser Permits:6(7)
    Z 18 - sale Coin:2124000(2655000)/Windchaser Lanterns:9(11)/Windchaser Permits:6(8)

M 4 (I think) - sale Enchanted Lantern: 3(4)/Coin:122400(1530000)/Expansion Permit:7(9).
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery