Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Just discovered Enchanted Lanterns craft is now available in the Tinker Camp.
    That's great news! Thanks for pointing that out, I never would have checked again.

I see it twice in my tinker camp. 😂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    A13 is now available. Same requirements, 5980 RP, 10 EL, 6 EP, $1690000 coins.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm catching you Mel! I'm up to the one released above (A12). Just e/lanterns to complete for that plot. Poor little fireflies are getting all distressed by how often I disturb their bush home!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm catching you Mel! I'm up to the one released above (A12). Just e/lanterns to complete for that plot. Poor little fireflies are getting all distressed by how often I disturb their bush home!
    Yay for SW!!! I don't use Facebook but a like button would be so useful here lol

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the tip. I have updated the maps on page 1.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    A new plot has been released and the price has increased. With this release, Shibuya's grid might need some adjustment because the plot is to the left of A. May I suggest using lower case letters? Awaiting Shibuya's response, maybe she'll come up with a creative change.

Also, Shibuya, the map is missing A13 which was released 2 weeks ago. Same price as A12.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh wow. just seen the plot. Shibuya, if you consider renumbering and starting from A1 in the lower right corner that is going to require a lot of adjustments to various discussion threads where plot numbers are mentioned! Let's not rush into changes though as there could be another easier way around classifying this new land.

Ideas welcome!

Fashion Designer
    I agree with SW. Renaming the grid would create chaos because so many posts refer to the current grid. May I suggest using lower case letters for the plots to the left of A? If that could cause confusion, how about using double letters? For example, the new plot would be AA8. If they later release plot to the left of AA, it will then be BB, so on. I was thinking of using Greek letters as well but it'd be impossible to type lol

Nightclub Owner
    I have added A13, will upload the new map later. I am working on the new plots that are on the left side of the forest. I will not renumber anything as all your notes, nuggets, Hub are based on the current map. I might use the lower case trick or as Mel suggested, need to do some tests to ensure my scripts can handle caps.

PS: I will go for the backward Ax numbering, so the new column will be AA.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 08-06-19 at 11:43 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...