Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Amazing, thank you! I didn't even get a popup. THANK YOU guys for posting so I knew!

Awww, I am so low on gold I can't afford any - I finally went ahead a few days ago and bought two, and upgraded a building expensively just this morning. Bummer - I was holding on to my permits for so long!

Sale prices are in effect until 6 PM PT, 5th Sept. I will force through some fellora blossoms and hopefully bag at least one or two - it's like getting free expansion permits!

Scanning back through these posts, it looks like there was at the end of Dec '22. Maybe there will be another sale after Christmas!

Fashion Designer
    I didn't get a pop-up about this until yesterday (Monday) either, so not until the sale was almost over. I can't read the coordinates, so I don't know where to look. Oh, well. I'm about out of coins, anyway. I wish the pop-up had come sooner.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I didn't get a pop-up about this until yesterday (Monday) either, so not until the sale was almost over. I can't read the coordinates, so I don't know where to look. Oh, well. I'm about out of coins, anyway. I wish the pop-up had come sooner.
    Click on the coordinates in the table, it brings you to the map with the plot highlighted. After that you need to find it in your realm by checking the forest the features. Most plots are near the sea, if can find them, then you have either already opened them or your are too far away.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Click on the coordinates in the table, it brings you to the map with the plot highlighted. After that you need to find it in your realm by checking the forest the features. Most plots are near the sea, if can find them, then you have either already opened them or your are too far away.
    Thank you for the guidance! I'm at work, and the document is blocked, but that's ok. I'm probably not close enough to any of the plots to open them, at least on this account.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677