Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Nightclub Owner
    New plot release on 19.11.2018:
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lantern Enchanted Lantern Coins Expansion Permit Explorers Permit
    M0 5 975 7 1 640 000 4
    N0 5 975 7 1 640 000 4
    O0 5 975 8 1 640 000 4
    Total 5 975 22 4 920 000 12
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    New land showed up today... not released as yet.

Nightclub Owner
    New plot release on 23.11.2018:
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lantern Enchanted Lantern Coins Expansion Permit Explorers Permit
    E0 2 600 25 1 300 000 4
    F0 2 600 25 1 300 000 4
    G0 2 600 30 1 350 000 6
    H0 2 600 30 1 350 000 6
    I0 2 600 30 1 350 000 6
    E1 2 600 25 1 300 000 4
    Total 2 600 165 7 950 000 30
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    The interactive map (see sig) has been updated, all the map info found here is available there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The interactive map (see sig) has been updated, all the map info found here is available there as well.
    Thanks Shibuya for all your hard work in all the games and events. I've noticed lately though that I can't open the map anymore on my Ipad Mini or in Firefox but it still works ok in Chrome. I used to only use it on the tablet but had to go to a desktop with Chrome to get it to load. Don't know if that is anything you can change or if something changed recently in those platforms but thought you might like to know.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    Thanks Shibuya for all your hard work in all the games and events. I've noticed lately though that I can't open the map anymore on my Ipad Mini or in Firefox but it still works ok in Chrome. I used to only use it on the tablet but had to go to a desktop with Chrome to get it to load. Don't know if that is anything you can change or if something changed recently in those platforms but thought you might like to know.
    Thanks, I didn't check Safari as I develop on Windows with Opera & Chrome. I used the most recent image format to massively compress the map. I should have tested it before. I'll fix it. Also not that it is written in dHTML 5, so it is rather advanced web app format, it could be that some browsers have not yet cached up on the recent web standards.

Fixed it, please Checked! It works on my iPad with Safari.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-29-18 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks, I didn't check Safari as I develop on Windows with Opera & Chrome. I used the most recent image format to massively compress the map. I should have tested it before. I'll fix it. Also not that it is written in dHTML 5, so it is rather advanced web app format, it could be that some browsers have not yet cached up on the recent web standards.

Fixed it, please Checked! It works on my iPad with Safari.
    Yeah! It works again on the iPad. Not in a place right now where I can check Firefox. Thanks so much again for all the great resources you contribute.

Fashion Designer
    I am still trying to get my Expansion Badge for the Trials and Tribulations quest (10 gem reward, plus Knight's hall I think.) Most activities for the badges aren't worth counting, so we don't notice. But I did notice that somewhere between 150 and 267 trades tickets at the Royal Exchange I got the Trader's badge - just a matter of seeing what I had gotten (Tinker Camp, Deed, Expansion permits and number in hand. Shame I didn't notice sooner but oh well.)
    My point is that with a fixed map, we ought to be able to tell how many squares it takes to get the Expansion badge. I am wondering whether it should be just the non-permit squares or if the important count is permit squares, for one.

Any suggestions are welcome.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I am still trying to get my Expansion Badge for the Trials and Tribulations quest (10 gem reward, plus Knight's hall I think.) Most activities for the badges aren't worth counting, so we don't notice. But I did notice that somewhere between 150 and 267 trades tickets at the Royal Exchange I got the Trader's badge - just a matter of seeing what I had gotten (Tinker Camp, Deed, Expansion permits and number in hand. Shame I didn't notice sooner but oh well.)
    My point is that with a fixed map, we ought to be able to tell how many squares it takes to get the Expansion badge. I am wondering whether it should be just the non-permit squares or if the important count is permit squares, for one.

I would think not worth all the fatigue and work.. as those badge goals complete themselves with normal continuous play sooner or later. Once done they're forgotten forever and not needed anymore
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

If memory serves Plot D8 unlocks the expansion badge. But it was so log ago that the memory is blurred. Anyway, I do not intend to add goals related meta information on the map, it is rather the other was around. Goal info can point to the map plot(s).