Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer
    The only plot I can find on sale is K -1 (3rd row from the top). I have already expanded to the other plots around there so do not know if they are also for sale.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The only plot I can find on sale is K -1 (3rd row from the top). I have already expanded to the other plots around there so do not know if they are also for sale.
    H1 is the other I found. See Deals thread for costs & discount data.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    H1 is the other I found. See Deals thread for costs & discount data.
    Thank you

Wouldn’t it be great if the sale ones showed as a special color when you look for them? Otherwise it is just a waste of time and a pipe dream.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I have one plot: M -2
    Original requirements: 2080 Royal Points, 1,300,000 coins, 45 wisp lanterns, 13 expansion permits.
    Reduced price: 2080 royal points, 1,040,000 coins, 36 wisp lanterns, 10 expansion permits.
    Available until 12/29 9:30 AM pt

Fashion Designer
    I have only 1 plot open but not discounted. I'm waiting for new land to open up, or that we soon get to open the couple of random unavailable plots, like the bottom right where there a few plots that include a gold building. I'm maxed on permits and have been for months now. Oh well, we'll get round to them sooner or later, I suppose.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I have only 1 plot open but not discounted. I'm waiting for new land to open up, or that we soon get to open the couple of random unavailable plots, like the bottom right where there a few plots that include a gold building. I'm maxed on permits and have been for months now. Oh well, we'll get round to them sooner or later, I suppose.
    Well I have nearly maxed my Windchaser Permits (95). I lost the craft for the Explorer's Permit (still 66 in the inventory) during the last plot sales as the plot I had set aside went on sale, which released it because I paid for all items except 1 permit! Well in a few days I will store all my Expansion Permit & Trade Ticket dropper as they will be useless
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Hmm, would like to see a few new extensions. We have not see a single one since June 30, 2022.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hmm, would like to see a few new extensions. We have not see a single one since June 30, 2022.
    Yes, me too. Awaiting anxiously!

Farm Supplier
    So does the ability to craft Explorer Permits disappear once you have opened all of the plots that require Explorer permits?