Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The new forest has just grown out of proportions. I will have to rethink a bit the map!

Page #1 is up to date.
    Thanks! I seriously hope they consider a second exchange or at least a ticket building where we trade for permits or we'll never get fully expanded.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Fashion Designer
    Finally got to the game. Been busy the whole day
    Good news: 2 new plots are available.
    Bad news: they?re even more expensive
    B1: 5980 RP, 10 enchanted lanterns, 6 explorer?s permit, 1690000 coins
    B2: 5980 RP, 9 E Lanterns, 5 E permits, 1680000 coins.

I agree, they need to add an exchange. My exchange is running at full speed and I can?t ever do a gold or naga trade because they take too long. My gold mines lie idle because I?ve maxed on gold items for ages and naga and troll parts lie rotten in my storage.

Nightclub Owner
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorers Permits Specials Features Condition
    B1 5 980 10 1 690 000 6
    B2 5 980 9 1 680 000 5
    Total 5 980 19 3 370 000 11

It need to be confirmed if B0 is also available!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-05-19 at 12:33 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I see we have more new lands to open , and lots and lots of green trees just waiting to be open ,new land 5 explorer tickets let alone so much coin.
    It's getting harder and harder to open up new land, they giving us new lands to open it seem weekly ,we can't keep up with it . We need something to drop the explorer permit to help us or higher the chance for expansion permits .

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I see we have more new lands to open , and lots and lots of green trees just waiting to be open ,new land 5 explorer tickets let alone so much coin.
    It's getting harder and harder to open up new land, they giving us new lands to open it seem weekly ,we can't keep up with it . We need something to drop the explorer permit to help us or higher the chance for expansion permits .
    When they first started offering new expansions, as a long time player I was excited to have something to focus on long term and to work on in between events since I finish them early.

But like all things s8 took it waaaaay too far and every new batch of expansions with its ridiculous requirements is just an irritation -- a reminder of how little my daily efforts are paying off.

If they want this to be the new game normal, (70+ Wisp Lanterns and 20+ Permits per expansion plot) then they need to give us a way of counterbalancing the scales. A few ticket and expansion droppers that offer random results aren't enough at this point. We need a guaranteed source of Wisp Essence, the Enchanted Lanterns added to the Tinker Camp and another way to earn Trade Tickets if we're to have any hope of keeping up with this deluge of expansions. The more they pile these unattainable things onto our board the more disinclined I am to even bother with them.

New expansions will only keep players happy if they are attainable s8!

Executive Chef
    New expansions every month is ridiculous, especially since we're not given any real motivation to open them, aside from the idea of finishing a goal set before us. Where are new rich resources that we could strive for, or new troves, etc. land is valuable of course, but we need to strike it rich in some of these plots and get something other than rock piles and mushrooms.

Executive Chef
    While yes the new expansions are super expensive, I think Storm8 has done a great job.

Expansions are a very long term goal.

At the moment with all the new Expansion Permit and Trade Ticket droppers I’m opening a new plot every event.
    This is what we were asking for for a long time.

Yes these 5/6 Adventure Permits seem expensive now, but in a year or two with the accumulation of more droppers they will be reasonable.
    (Yes a year or two! This is a long term game. I have been playing for 5years now)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ... We just need SO MANY!!!
    We need >25k Trade Tickets to craft all permits! That is an awful lot! We have quite a few Trade Ticket droppers now so its is speeding up. For expansion permits also a few droppers (but ultra rare drop). Overall this is an insane long goal!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    While yes the new expansions are super expensive, I think Storm8 has done a great job.

Expansions are a very long term goal.

At the moment with all the new Expansion Permit and Trade Ticket droppers I’m opening a new plot every event.
    This is what we were asking for for a long time.

Yes these 5/6 Adventure Permits seem expensive now, but in a year or two with the accumulation of more droppers they will be reasonable.
    (Yes a year or two! This is a long term game. I have been playing for 5years now)
    But the question is .. how much will the expansions cost that they are releasing in a year's time?

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Absolutely insane I agree. Also we need higher coin drops. It takes ages to accumulate a million or am I missing something...