Thread: Fauns - for the Seal of the Fauns

Fashion Designer

Fauns - for the Seal of the Fauns

As you move from needing Expansion permits to needing Explorers permits, you start needing a lot of Seal of the Fauns. Am I right in moving incredibly slowly and energy intensively to get these from the odd faun spawn from cloudberry bushes? Or am I missing a trick here?
    At this rate, I will clear about one plot a month!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    As you move from needing Expansion permits to needing Explorers permits, you start needing a lot of Seal of the Fauns. Am I right in moving incredibly slowly and energy intensively to get these from the odd faun spawn from cloudberry bushes? Or am I missing a trick here?
    At this rate, I will clear about one plot a month!
    I chopped Grand Rooted Illium trees and the spawn of the Faun was pretty good. But I have now added more Firefly and wisp, so I don't have to chop as many trees as before.

Executive Chef
    I think this is one of those items that is so hard to get when you first start the storyline but by the time you get into it you're maxed out quickly.

Right after the Sabina storyline started they went through a spell of releasing several pets all in a row that dropped the Seals. Once I got the pets, I gave up fighting the Fauns quickly since the Seals drop fairly regularly from the Wisps, Fawnicorn and Fire Fly pets.
    Think Item Trading in BS/RS is a good idea? Click HERE to visit my thread on the topic!