Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer
    Probably mentioned,but I’m running out of time. The last discounted plot I need to do requires 20 lanterns and 5 expansion permits. I wasn’t going to worry, however something dropped an expansion permit so I thought I’ll give it a go. I need to know if I pay the coins and all 20 lanterns but I’m short an expansion permit will the coins and lanterns stay marked off and only the expansion permit requirements go back to normal or will all 3 go back to normal requirements?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Probably mentioned,but I’m running out of time. The last discounted plot I need to do requires 20 lanterns and 5 expansion permits. I wasn’t going to worry, however something dropped an expansion permit so I thought I’ll give it a go. I need to know if I pay the coins and all 20 lanterns but I’m short an expansion permit will the coins and lanterns stay marked off and only the expansion permit requirements go back to normal or will all 3 go back to normal requirements?
    You will need to pay the full price for the plot if not opened. Anything given will count but the full requirements return.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You will need to pay the full price for the plot if not opened. Anything given will count but the full requirements return.
    Thanks SW. I thought that was the case. The reason I asked is because I read somewhere, must have been on the swamp thread that someone was implying that the ones that got ticked off didn’t revert and I was pretty sure that wasn’t the case. I thought they’d all revert back..

Found the original post and I must have misread it. To use gems or not use gems, that is the question!
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 04-28-20 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This might sound goofy, but have you put your game in edit mode to see if you can move things around in those plots? There's not a whole lot in them, a rock pile, a bush and grass and a couple of trees.
    Nope, they are completely blocked, exactly like plots that aren't available for expansion. And no answer from Storm8 support. I have other plots that I have left with a green check mark but haven't opened, and those are still fine, it's just two that were on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by catschrodinger View Post
    Nope, they are completely blocked, exactly like plots that aren't available for expansion. And no answer from Storm8 support. I have other plots that I have left with a green check mark but haven't opened, and those are still fine, it's just two that were on sale.
    The exact same thing happened to me and a couple others. Support will be able to fix it for you so hopefully not too much longer.

Nightclub Owner
    The new Arc - The Misty Marshland - now fully loaded.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    AC4 is available:
    5700 RPs
    1,440,000 coins
    4 glowing compasses
    9 expansion permits (yes, regular permits)

I'm leaving this one open so I can craft more glowing compasses. Also in my game AC4 and AC5 seem to look like marshland.
    Last edited by Melany77; 05-04-20 at 08:03 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    AC4 is available:
    5700 RPs
    1,440,000 coins
    4 glowing compasses
    9 expansion permits (yes, regular permits)

I'm leaving this one open so I can craft more glowing compasses. Also in my game AC4 and AC5 seem to look like marshland.
    Thanks, yeap they changed the plot type.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks, yeap they changed the plot type.
    I've asked for some info on these 2 plots added overnight... will let you know if I hear anything. I wanted to know if they are connected to part 5 storyline or we can just open it regardless.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-04-20 at 10:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Loaded expansion permits to a plot & the game did a reset, like it often does, & one permit has been lost😡. Tried refreshing CS multiple times. Please help.