Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer
    I'm quite upset that I don't even have the option to craft expansion permits in my royal exchange. This is not the first time it happened, I don't know why they haven't permanently fixed this bug already. I'm glad for the new expansions and the sale but kinda sad I can't take advantage of the double trade tix offer and reduced exchange time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm quite upset that I don't even have the option to craft expansion permits in my royal exchange. This is not the first time it happened, I don't know why they haven't permanently fixed this bug already. I'm glad for the new expansions and the sale but kinda sad I can't take advantage of the double trade tix offer and reduced exchange time.
    I always have the expansion permit craft available. I never hit the 99 as I use them around the clock for Explorer's Permits. The double trade ticket drop is nice, but don't do use it that much, I produce around 40 tickets a day from my droppers...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I always have the expansion permit craft available. I never hit the 99 as I use them around the clock for Explorer's Permits. The double trade ticket drop is nice, but don't do use it that much, I produce around 40 tickets a day from my droppers...
    When I have 99 permits then that trade will be grayed out, but the trade completely disappears when I'm fully expanded whether I'm maxed or not. I was always careful to leave one plot open so I could make more permits. But this time since we have so many marsh land available, I expanded to the last available "normal" plot, and since then I don't have the permit or explorer permit craft anymore.

I don't understand why they have to take the permit trade away since this has created so much problem. The lantern and enchanted lantern crafts in the workshops are always available whether there're unopened land or not, why can't they just leave the permit craft permanently in the exchange?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    When I have 99 permits then that trade will be grayed out, but the trade completely disappears when I'm fully expanded whether I'm maxed or not. I was always careful to leave one plot open so I could make more permits. But this time since we have so many marsh land available, I expanded to the last available "normal" plot, and since then I don't have the permit or explorer permit craft anymore.

I don't understand why they have to take the permit trade away since this has created so much problem. The lantern and enchanted lantern crafts in the workshops are always available whether there're unopened land or not, why can't they just leave the permit craft permanently in the exchange?
    I am also hoping they fix this. It is sad to always have to be ultra careful to NOT expand to the last plot available. And yeah - it sucks that even if you are not maxed out the trade just goes away, it should always be open.

Banned
    Anyone find it odd that expansion plots so,far out require Wisp L? I guess they are doing it because Expl and Expansion permits are even harder. But also wisp lanterns are needed for Glowing Compass. Maybe I am reading too many conspiracy theory books and wondering why the black helicopters are always over my house.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Anyone find it odd that expansion plots so,far out require Wisp L? I guess they are doing it because Expl and Expansion permits are even harder. But also wisp lanterns are needed for Glowing Compass. Maybe I am reading too many conspiracy theory books and wondering why the black helicopters are always over my house.
    Hey, just because someone's paranoid doesn't mean nobody is watching. : D In the lantern requirement case, though, nobody is watching imo. The lanterns are easier for expansions; it would be SO hard for lower level players to get the discounted expansions w enchanted lanterns, so it's just a way of being fair. Higher level players like myself tend to have loads of lantern droppers and spare energy, so I haul out my dozens of baby flygers and haven't had a problem. I spent an unusual two days crafting lanterns in the workshop, and realised I didn't have to due to the flygers on top of my other normal collections. Similar to others, I wondered for a mo if the lanterns weren't dropping as much, but then I realised it was a 'watched pot never boils' thing.

I did a casual count - between crafting (no boost!) and drops, I got almost 40 in one day and finished the last two discounted expansions on Saturday and the timed swamp thing on either Sat. nite or Sunday morning, can't remember, it was sooooo long ago. : )

Yup. ALOTTA flygers. : )

I am in the wonderful position of not having definite and immediate plans for the new space. Yay! : )

I also ran dry on all my permits now that we have had the sale, and managed three extra plots from the gold explorer permits I was holding in reserve, plus a panic expansion near the swamp because I didn't stop and see what was right in front of me, that I had already expanded next to the fantastic glowy, sparkly swamp area. Oops!

The only problem now is that my board looks like a weird quarry because I am too cheap to chop all my rocks outside of WW! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I spent my resources for three of the sales spots and they were ready to be opened up with the green checked mark but I didn't open them. Now I don't see an option to expand to the spots. There are no yellow arrows there. I force closed my game many time but that didn't fix the problem. I have two kingdoms. I have the problem in one but in the other I still see the green checked marks on the spots so they are ready to be open.

ETA: This morning, I have the problem with both of my kingdom. There are no options to expand the plots.
    I have the same problem. I've submitted a ticket with support, we'll see...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catschrodinger View Post
    I have the same problem. I've submitted a ticket with support, we'll see...
    This might sound goofy, but have you put your game in edit mode to see if you can move things around in those plots? There's not a whole lot in them, a rock pile, a bush and grass and a couple of trees.

Host(ess)
    It is nice that there is an expansion sale however my kingdom has not yet reached the borders of these plots and I have not enough coins anyway. Will that be repeated in the future so that lower levels can use this sale in a letter stadium? That would be nice, thanks

Fashion Designer
    I've been trading my trade tickets for blocks and beams, meanwhile the new expansions are gonna need a lot of expansion permits but I have no way to craft them.

Why aren't your fixing this S8?