Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Host(ess)
    Will these sales be repeated, I cannot access these plots as I have not expanded enough and I need to expend first normally which will cost a lot of time as well as I don’t have so many exploring permits. I miss out every time as I am not that far in the game yet. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gympie View Post
    Will these sales be repeated, I cannot access these plots as I have not expanded enough and I need to expend first normally which will cost a lot of time as well as I don?t have so many exploring permits. I miss out every time as I am not that far in the game yet. Thanks
    No, these plots will not be discounted again, however something to look forward to is when they are surrounded by plots requiring enchanted lanterns and explorer permits when you do get there you will be so pleased to find plots that just need expansion permits and wisp lanterns, even if it will be double what they are being offered for now.

Executive Chef
    Hi, how do I file a problem with storm 8? I just did two very expensive expansions so I can get the sale plots. A few minutes after they were done, my screen blipped and took the expansions, money and supplies away.

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    The Coins Nugget should help you out.
    Most of the top-earning buildings are past event buildings ( ☹️ ) or various levels of specific buildings like the Coral Castle due to their collection time. I'd check with the last few Event buildings (which have longer timers but might help by giving a few thousand coins per collection; the 3 big crafted Pandas give about a thousand coins each) so you might have to compare with the https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392 ]Building Guide[/url] and last few Event threads to determine the earning potential for your realm.
    Farming section too: Planting Fellora's Blossoms helps too, if you're maxed you get more coins- though as you can see some of the other plants have a greater coin yield per time if you can collect from them as soon as they're done. Note that Corn is the highest yield if you can collect from it every 3 min- lots of energy!
    In the long run using all your energy on corn production probably isn't the smartest move, but it might help with making coins fast.

I'm not doing great on coins myself, so if anyone else has any quick tips please do share! ❤️
    I was having the same problem and had put these notes together for myself. It?s by no means complete, and I had done it awhile ago so I just tried to add a few of the recent event items from memory.

Grimaud - chance for 10k, usually around 1100 or 2100
    Cleos pyramid - 4100
    Forgotten Roost - 2200
    Faerie bulb - 2128
    Beehive Lv 7 - around 2100
    Dukes Lair - around 2100
    Mystery dinner table & bountiful table - 2000
    Troll pit - 1880
    Faerie houses - 1824
    Goddess Tree - 1800
    Coral Castle Lv 9 - 1800
    Cathedral - 1700
    Jonas snake 1530
    Magic Garden - 1515
    Marketplace Lv 5 middle - 1512
    Observatory 1464
    Warrior stronghold - 1400
    Tablet of Tabernum - 1320
    Troll castle - 1215
    Susie - 1145
    Griselda?s castle - 1095
    Salvatore - 1000
    Lucky clydesdale - 1000
    Troll Vault - 990
    Amphitheater - 920

Rhino Keeper
    I hate to be a pain but I think I’m missing something,where do you find the notice when sale plots become available & where they are? Seems like when I find out about them they are about over. I only found out about the mermaid one yesterday & only found Two available & only have till 10 tomorrow to get them. I would appreciate any information you can give me. Thanks so much!!

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I’m just full of questions today but I already made one expensive mistake today so trying not to do another. If you are doing a expansion & for instance it asks for 10 lanterns & you have only five & you hit the use. Does anyone know what happens? Does it change the skip amount to complete or what?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Guess I?m just full of questions today but I already made one expensive mistake today so trying not to do another. If you are doing a expansion & for instance it asks for 10 lanterns & you have only five & you hit the use. Does anyone know what happens? Does it change the skip amount to complete or what?
    What happens is, the lanterns will leave your inventory and be applied to that specific plot. You can't change your mind & then use them elsewhere. And if you do it during an "expansion sale" on a sale plot it will Not lock in the sale price for that plot.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Hi, how do I file a problem with storm 8? I just did two very expensive expansions so I can get the sale plots. A few minutes after they were done, my screen blipped and took the expansions, money and supplies away.
    Do you have enough Royal Points out on your board? That's what will happen if you don't have the Royal Points out.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What happens is, the lanterns will leave your inventory and be applied to that specific plot. You can't change your mind & then use them elsewhere. And if you do it during an "expansion sale" on a sale plot it will Not lock in the sale price for that plot.
    Thanks for answering. Can you use the skip button to complete the expansion & will it be less the original amount forcompleting. Thank goodness for the forum & people like you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I hate to be a pain but I think I’m missing something,where do you find the notice when sale plots become available & where they are? Seems like when I find out about them they are about over. I only found out about the mermaid one yesterday & only found Two available & only have till 10 tomorrow to get them. I would appreciate any information you can give me. Thanks so much!!
    you have two more days to finish. from S8 time zone, they have a little more than a day a a half. this month has 31 days
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily