Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 272

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

  1. #261
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,760
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    so much new forest to the west.
    Attachment 52600


    Those plots are gonna be pricey.
    Need some Explorer’s Permit droppers for that to be a reality.
    mine showed up like this too. What's up with all these expansions one after another.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-08-19 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Quote updated

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    My trees are well and truly trapped.

    Thinking back, that was a really dumb move.
    Have no more trees left in my kingdom and so now have to plant some new ones.
    We're working on untrapping your trees.

    Edit: Fortunately, only a handful of players were impacted. We've resolved the issue for all impacted players. Please check your storage to recover any items that you'd placed in the relocked expansion areas.

  3. #263
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    384
    My trapped gates and decos are back into storage... 'Twas fun I kinda liked them there, but I knew it wouldn't last...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2651E94-3199-4893-9FA0-13BBE4672763.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	420.3 KB 
ID:	52609

    Also look at the edge of the mountains.. did someone blast half of the mountain away? Some incredibly powerful dynamites

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5BE43AB1-C4E0-4393-8CDD-C5D3A0B4FD4B.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	313.1 KB 
ID:	52608

  4. #264
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    My trapped gates and decos are back into storage... 'Twas fun I kinda liked them there, but I knew it wouldn't last...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2651E94-3199-4893-9FA0-13BBE4672763.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	420.3 KB 
ID:	52609

    Also look at the edge of the mountains.. did someone blast half of the mountain away? Some incredibly powerful dynamites

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5BE43AB1-C4E0-4393-8CDD-C5D3A0B4FD4B.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	313.1 KB 
ID:	52608
    it was the baron
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  5. #265
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    My trapped gates and decos are back into storage... 'Twas fun I kinda liked them there, but I knew it wouldn't last...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2651E94-3199-4893-9FA0-13BBE4672763.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	420.3 KB 
ID:	52609

    Also look at the edge of the mountains.. did someone blast half of the mountain away? Some incredibly powerful dynamites

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5BE43AB1-C4E0-4393-8CDD-C5D3A0B4FD4B.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	313.1 KB 
ID:	52608
    There's a boulder in the water down by the Mermaid expansions that has blown up too...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  6. #266
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We're working on untrapping your trees.

    Edit: Fortunately, only a handful of players were impacted. We've resolved the issue for all impacted players. Please check your storage to recover any items that you'd placed in the relocked expansion areas.
    Thanks for freeing the trees.

    Even better, they're in storage!

  7. #267
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    107
    Ugh. Why are expansions so costly?? I?ve been playing since day one & I have 15 trade ticket/rare drop permits animals/decor & still I only manage to expand one square a month, if that. Now the new squares are 7 EP!!! I have 20 squares that show up when I hit expand. I miss the days where it only took lanterns & we could expand daily
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-09-19 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Removed swearing

  8. #268
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    There's a boulder in the water down by the Mermaid expansions that has blown up too...lol
    have you see the two different water colours way over in the mermaid area? up top?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  9. #269
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    384
    Great job with the maps, Shibuya, as always. Btw, AA8 was released on Monday, and it was unexpectedly expensive. 8 explorer's permits and 12 enchanted anterns. The requirements are just getting crazier and crazier.

  10. #270
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Great job with the maps, Shibuya, as always. Btw, AA8 was released on Monday, and it was unexpectedly expensive. 8 explorer's permits and 12 enchanted anterns. The requirements are just getting crazier and crazier.
    Thanks, I assume:
    RP: 5 990
    $: 1 710 000
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •