Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Host(ess)
    A number of my "occasional trade ticket droppers" have given me tickets today. Is this a happy coincidence, or is it possible they improved the odds for this event?

Fashion Designer
    If the expansions on sale are directly behind the original 4 plots for mermaid area, then mine are still showing $1.6M, 4 expansion permits, etc. That dollar amount doesn't match either the original or discounted prices Spiritwind listed, so not sure I have the correct tones.

I took a photo, but must be doing something wrong when trying to insert it.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    If the expansions on sale are directly behind the original 4 plots for mermaid area, then mine are still showing $1.6M, 4 expansion permits, etc. That dollar amount doesn't match either the original or discounted prices Spiritwind listed, so not sure I have the correct tones.

I think it?s the next row. I am going to expand to the one behind the cheapest one, then hopefully the sale plot in front of it will open up. Look at the map at the start, you will see where the original mermaid plots are and SW has given the requirements for the sale plots. I am frantically crafting explorer permits to get the ones behind the sale row. Why didn?t I have them done? Well I was hoping for marshland plots so was hedging my bets so kept everything just as expansion permits, which I have a lot of.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Crop your photo a little bit first and then it should work... the plots are in the second column - pic on previous page. Be interested to see your picture.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I am so sorry to be so dense but I cannot find the list of things that drop wisp lanterns. Can anyone stern me in the right direction. Thank you.
    Wisp Lantern
    Crafted: Workshop and Tinkers Camp - 4 hours - 3 Earth Wisps
    Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft, Flyger, White Flyger, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf, direwolf pup, Enfield Kit, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Plush Prince + Princess, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Meadow wolf, Armored Lion, Lion, Royal Lion, Ornery Goat, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ring Bearer Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Pumpkin goat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Fi-Fi, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Armored Black Bear, Paper Tiger, Salvatore, Royal Siren, Siren, Mantistorm cub, Mantistorm, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, L6 Puppet Theatre, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Skunkupine, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Spring Fangpup, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Biggest Baddest Wolf, L7 Piggy Cottage, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Rainbow Mantis, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Lady Buninja, Florizel, Baby Bears, Armored Lizard, Ana, Dark Knight, Armida, Prince Zahid

Executive Chef

Ladlasse, I agree with BiggerBubbles that the next row contains the expansions on sale. The plot you seem to be talking about is the 3rd to the right after the 2 plots containing rocks. That plot requires 1640000 coins, 4 Explorer's Permits, 8 enchanted lanterns, and 5925 royal points.

To be clear... the expansion plots that are pointed out by the red arrows are the ones that are on discount:

Last edited by deadpixel; 08-29-20 at 09:56 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Expansion from 28/08/2020:
    Coord Royal Point Wisp Lantern Enchanted Lantern Glowing Compass Coins Expansion Permit Explorer's Permit Marshland Permit Specials Features Conditions
    K-1 3 100 45 1 400 000 13
    L-1 3 100 45 1 400 000 13
    M-1 3 100 55 1 410 000 13
    N-1 3 100 65 1 450 000 18
    O-1 3 100 65 1 450 000 18
    3 100 275 7 110 000 75
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Just for sure, all 5 new discount plots need Wisp Lanterns and Expansion Permits, is that right? Because I can?t expand that 5 directly, I can?t get the detail info. I have to explore at least 1 plot in row 3(new 5 plots in row 4), they all need many Enchanted Lanterns and Explore Permits. So I need use extra 7 Enchanted Lanterns and 4 Explore Permits. That?s a huge challenge. After that, I may not have enough recourses to craft Explore Permits.

Update: ShibuyaCloth gives us very detail info. Thank you. Now I believe it is worth doing extra expansion and finishing all 5 new plots during discount.
    Last edited by CarrieLoveGames; 08-29-20 at 12:24 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    Just for sure, all 5 new discount plots need Wisp Lanterns and Expansion Permits, is that right? Because I can?t expand that 5 directly, I can?t get the detail info. I have to explore at least 1 plot in row 3(new 5 plots in row 4), they all need many Enchanted Lanterns and Explore Permits. So I need use extra 7 Enchanted Lanterns and 4 Explore Permits. That?s a huge challenge. After that, I may not have enough recourses to craft Explore Permits.
    Yes the cheapest access point if you have not expanded your forest beyond the mermaids is plot N0, that means an extra:
    Royal Point: 5 975
    Enchanted Lantern: 7
    Coins: 1 640 000
    Explorer's Permit: 4

That is far from cheap!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...