Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    post from Shibuya above this one has the requirements and locations. They are located immediately to the left of the 4 Academy storyline plots - so on the right side of screen in the middle.
    My game has locked me out of the plots, but can someone else can post a picture that is zoomed out showing the 5 plots with the yellow arrows on it.
    I've unlocked 4 of them but here is the pic with one of them, and the 4 I've unlocked drawn in. On the right. I got the upper corner of the game board for reference.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7E27C845-36D9-41D8-97BA-02692F988149.jpeg 
Views:	228 
Size:	454.2 KB 
ID:	55322

Oh wow, they're really not where I had expected or hoped they would be.

It makes such a difference to see this visually, so thank you! The plot numbers do nothing for me and it's alnost impossible for me to figure out their SPECIFIC positioning when looking at the map, so this visual aid made a huge difference!

Thank you to everyone who helped, but especially Farmer Ted!

Rhino Keeper
    I spent my resources for three of the sales spots and they were ready to be opened up with the green checked mark but I didn't open them. Now I don't see an option to expand to the spots. There are no yellow arrows there. I force closed my game many time but that didn't fix the problem. I have two kingdoms. I have the problem in one but in the other I still see the green checked marks on the spots so they are ready to be open.

ETA: This morning, I have the problem with both of my kingdom. There are no options to expand the plots.
    Last edited by cheers196; 04-25-20 at 07:26 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 & interactive map up-to-date with:
    + Sales Expansions
    + April Plot release
    + The Misty Marshland - Part I
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I've unlocked 4 of them but here is the pic with one of them, and the 4 I've unlocked drawn in. On the right. I got the upper corner of the game board for reference.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7E27C845-36D9-41D8-97BA-02692F988149.jpeg 
Views:	228 
Size:	454.2 KB 
ID:	55322
    I’m confused. In your picture in post #371, there are what looks like 2 plots top left where you have placed normal trees and rocks indicating that you have expanded there, however there seems no route tracking your expansions to there and these don’t appear on the main diagram as available. AA-1 & AA-2 What am I missing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I’m confused. In your picture in post #371, there are what looks like 2 plots top left where you have placed normal trees and rocks indicating that you have expanded there, however there seems no route tracking your expansions to there and these don’t appear on the main diagram as available. AA-1 & AA-2 What am I missing?
    It is D -1, E -1, F -1, E -2, and F -2

Nightclub Owner
    For a long while, those spots experienced a bit of a loophole wherein players could place items there without having to open the expansion. They were just blank squares of grass up in the top corner of our maps for a long time before the maps expanded up into the AA's.

However, if you placed any items in these spots during the time of the loophole you couldn't collect from any timed buildings placed there and once those plots were added to the map officially as possible expansions, this was no longer possible. Not sure if I'm explaining this right or well but if you check back in this thread (page 30 / post 295 and on) you'll see the original discussion on the issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For a long while, those spots experienced a bit of a loophole wherein players could place items there without having to open the expansion. They were just blank squares of grass up in the top corner of our maps for a long time before the maps expanded up into the AA's.

However, if you placed any items in these spots during the time of the loophole you couldn't collect from any timed buildings placed there and once those plots were added to the map officially as possible expansions, this was no longer possible. Not sure if I'm explaining this right or well but if you check back in this thread (page 30 / post 295 and on) you'll see the original discussion on the issue.
    Thanks for explaining that, I read the posts earlier in the thread you mentioned and can vaguely remember some discussion on this matter, but must have been busy and forgot about it. It was interesting to see them.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for explaining that, I read the posts earlier in the thread you mentioned and can vaguely remember some discussion on this matter, but must have been busy and forgot about it. It was interesting to see them.
    Yes. I stuck some trees up there that I had gotten from expansions when I could put things there. Others were more creative!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

This is a good explanation! Thank you.

The funny thing is, I have a rock outcropping somewhere in there now and whenever I have to chop one for a goal, that's where the goal sends me to chop--even though I can't access it and I might have another outcropping on my board. Lol. It's the game's way of saying, "look what you did- a perfectly decent rock is right there and you left it to be locked up for who knows how long."