Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #2 - Expanding

Executive Chef

Post Nugget #2 - Expanding

The game has one unofficial goal that all of you must perform: expanding. To build a sound economy and be able to tackle the more advanced quests and adventures, you must grow your real estate. This go through a rather resource intensive process.

Alternative view: The Glimmer Forest Expansion Map

Map
    The current known expansion plots are:

The full in game map:

Resources
    Expanding the dominion is a resource intensive labor; especially the plots requiring expansion permits. Each expansion permit can be obtained with 30 trade tickets, and each explorer permit can be obtained with 5 expansion permits / 150 trade tickets. Those are by far the most time and resource consuming elements. All resources mapped per plot:

Strategy
    There is no best strategy. However, to speed up your expansion you better:
    1. Expend concentric around the start zone. The plots closer to the center of the forest require fewer resources.
    2. Follow the main plots and expend in direction of the special features. Do them in the main storyline order!
    3. Do the expansion permit plots last, go for those with the fewer permits first.

It is important to have as much as possible real estate, rather than expanding in one direction; focus on the cheapest plot you can access.

Troubleshooting
    From time to time when expanding, the plot closes when all resources are given. The game makes a resynch and you cannot access the plot anymore. Just force-close the game and restarts it. The plot should be accessible again; eventually you need to adjust the RP amount. The coins, lanterns and permits are not lost.

Downloads

<< Previous ----- Next >>
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-04-19 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Links
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

hi ms. Shibuya, tks for yr nuggets, i've put it in mems (:

however, there is smth strange in Q9, i guess we sd mark it in the map somehow :

i've checked in my 50lvl nbrs lands too, it' far from expanded space, but it's there!

Executive Chef
    Yes in Q9 there is a shrine. It is still a closed plot. Once we reach it t will be a cyan spot. Until then it remains grayed out.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

thanks for reply

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe you can put the dome on a grey plot? So everybody knows that something is there, but that we cant't expand to it yet.

Thanks for the great map!
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Maybe you can put the dome on a grey plot? So everybody knows that something is there, but that we cant't expand to it yet.

Thanks for the great map!
    I don't have a nice graphic of it. And I was too lazy to carve it our with Photo shop. Otherwise I would have added it.

have you thought about to list off the resources you get per plot?
    i know ist to late for us to do that, but some of the new ones could post...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    have you thought about to list off the resources you get per plot?
    i know ist to late for us to do that, but some of the new ones could post...
    Once I sought about it, but too bothersome. Also not sure of the added value. The general case is a bunch of trees, a rock/iron pile and some grass. I take it as granted that you get some stuff to clear after opening.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Once I sought about it, but too bothersome. Also not sure of the added value. The general case is a bunch of trees, a rock/iron pile and some grass. I take it as granted that you get some stuff to clear after opening.
    And throw in the occasional mushroom and Iceland poppy plant.

New Resident
    I purchased o8 it would not let me edit it. Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast