Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sapphire Cthulhu 1-16-15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Well its in the gem habitat....im thinking gem and water...great another animal I WON'T be able to breed as I dont have a unicorn....
    im in teh same boat with you, havent given it a complete fair shot at crystal though, even since ive started there have been events/new creatures to try and get -.-
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Farm Supplier
    It would be gem water because it's gem type is sapphire. Currently I breeding gem/water/electric hoping to get a citrine and a Menoram, and since this one joined the results it'd be nice.

Executive Chef
    I'm in the minority - it's okay but I don't love it. I will still try for it eventually. At least it is something new and different!!

I still haven't tried for the citrine peregrine.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Fashion Designer
    O so cool do u think it'll be release Saturday (Australia time)?

Executive Chef
    I think I'm ready to do some exclusive breeding for this guy! I know it's going to be super hard to get... but 4 hour fails aren't too bad. I'm not missing any other limited or soon to be limited animals that I still want, so it's good timing. Hopefully there aren't any more limited or seasonal animals for a while.

Farm Supplier
    It seems like we are gonna have a gem water season starting on Friday. Would you guys like a breeding competition start on Friday once the game is updated? Just for fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Not having a unicorn to breed with sucks

Rhino Keeper
    Ugg..... Still no unicorn for me
    I have tried and tried and still nothing!!
    So no luck with this one for me. Guess that's okay (well that's what I'm telling myself)
    Cause I'm still trying for a menoram. I have 4 confetti yeti's and literally 100's of ducks and falcons.
    Storm8 gem trapped me with the menoram.

Farm Supplier
    This won't be a limited time one, will it?
    ~Always looking for new neighbors in Dragon Story, Fantasy Story, Castle Story and Wonderland~

Executive Chef
    If this one turns out to be yet ANOTHER limited animal, I refuse on principle to waste my time trying for it.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast