Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sapphire Cthulhu 1-16-15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    True but who knows how many fails we will have lol
    Exactly it will probably take a while but it will give me something to do lol has I've done everything lol
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melis2a84 View Post
    Exactly it will probably take a while but it will give me something to do lol has I've done everything lol
    Maybe someone should wait 6 days before they finish the tournament lol
    Actually, we're happy when you're done within an hour bc every refers to your list

Rhino Keeper
    Haha you made me laugh

Thanks luv
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    Omg ! Cthulhu !

This reminds me of Arkham Horror... one of my favorite board games. I want one! Can't say it's the cutest animal though unfortunately. I kind of hoped that Gem-Water or Gem-Dark would be super beautiful animals. But at least it's unique.

Executive Chef
    I like it!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Oh i suggested many times to have an octopus
    Its unique at least
    And scary in a way love it
    Hope i get it and dont quit when i dont get the champ

Rhino Keeper
    Another gem animal! Awesome Though, to be honest, this will probably take less time to get than the Citrine. Still missing the Citrine and don't want to speed-breed my way through 8hr fails every single time (would probably cost me 800+ gems speeding just to get it, if I'm lucky).

Perhaps Unicorn x Lightning-Water for those that don't have Menoram/Yeti would be a good idea so they have a shot at this one, too...

Sadly, I have all Lightning-Water hybrids, so that's a no-go for me since I don't want 13+hr fails

Though, I do like this one! It's something I NEVER thought FFS would ever, ever user as a Gem animal, or any animal for that matter since it would be considered more 'evil' than most animals that have been released so far. Lol.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

I REALLY Don't like it It looks ugly. I was expecting something much better for the gem-water animal. The gem animals are just getting worse and worse........

Executive Chef
    Now i remembered what reminds of

Looks like captin davy jones the evil captain with heart in a box for pirates of Caribbean

It's way cool! I like its "hint of scary" (don't most fantasy stories have a bit of cute & scary?) This is my first new gem release since I have a unicorn.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-14-15 at 11:35 AM. Reason: inappropriate comment

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast