Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Sapphire Cthulhu 1-16-15

Fashion Designer
    I couldn't believe my luck. With less than 15 hours on the clock and hundreds of gems I finally got this guy!

This one took longer than any other animal to breed except the Golden Retreiver which I bought and still haven't been able to breed. It was worth it though. Just relieved to finally have it in my forest. Yay!

Congratulations to all who got him and keep trying if you don't have him yet

Farm Supplier
    Crystal unicorn + Conductor = hundreds of conductors. Who else is experiencing the same frustration?

Executive Chef
    There is a goal timer yes
    But that doesnt mean its limited

Its an ultra rare gem animlal
    Its supposed tp be very hard to get
    I was suprised i got it after speed breeding 130 gems

The day gem animlas become time limted for 10 days that would end the game for real to me

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I'm frustrated no more!!!! After over 100 fails Im finally going to be a proud owner of a sapphire Cthulhu. ..... deciding on either speeding up the breeding process or waiting til later tonight!!! Gotta say thanks to both Krystal and Frosty (my Crystal unicorn and Frostfang) for they are the best!!! pictures below!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Whoohoo! Way to go Dragonloona!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    Whoohoo! Way to go Dragonloona!
    Thanks just hatched him, but he's gotta wait til my Treent finishes evolving lol. Now on to another golden retriever... until a new creature comes out lol!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I bred Crystal Unicorn x Sea Lion hoping for a sea drake. First fail was another sea lion, second was a chromadile and third was the Sapphire. I was completely shocked. No sea drake but what a fail! Only my second hybrid Crystal animal.
    Last edited by Crr008; 03-12-15 at 08:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Crystal Unicorn x Glacial Griffin, both epic... after many fails!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a 45hr timer with LVL15 Crystal Unicorn & LVL 15 Sapphire Sphinx, while I was trying for Opal Octopus. Hope I've got the Cthulhu, fingers crossed.

GOT IT😊
    Last edited by Scangelina; 03-12-17 at 03:50 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011