Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 1/14/15

Executive Chef

Restaurant Update 1/14/15

Yay coffee shop update! That big coffee bean statue is not for me though... xD

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to clarify something about the new Gold Bean Statue. You can either purchase it directly from the Market or you can try your luck with the Solid Gold Coffee Bean Collection. You have a chance for any of the collectibles in this collection to drop with any purchase below:

Pastry Case

Espresso Bar

Bean Bag

Open Mic

Some may be more difficult to find than others, so don't get discouraged. Once you have collected all 4, head to your Collections menu and redeem them for your reward!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_FluffBall View Post
    Hi Guys and Dolls!

We read through your posts and saw what you said about the cash register this past update. We have just added two more rotations to it. To see, please close out the application and reopen. We appreciate your patience and hope you will continue to look forward to new updates & content.

Best,
    Sgt Fluffball
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-20-15 at 05:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    That coffee bean statue is.... disturbing.
    Last edited by barbaraann72; 01-13-15 at 05:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed, that statue looks like a giant fortune cookie rather than a coffee bean. The bean itself probably should have been brown and maybe the base of it gold...just a thought.

A new food display! And that register is throwing me off, since RS doesn't have registers. Does this mean we get a non-podium host stand to use?! Seems like the stock girl chef behind it, so makes me think so. Yay! That back counter area just blends in so well together with the counters. The tables and chairs are a bit weird looking, and they almost look like a double table that's all one piece rather than two small pieces put next to each other. Just my eyes playing tricks on me? Or weird programming? lol

That "famous coffee shop" logo is a nice touch, though the blue is just....bleh. The menu board is great though. That's the kind of stage that should have come with the Bakery coffee crate. The Live Band was way too flashy, while this is a lot more subtle with one guy playing a guitar, so it works a lot better in this instance. Overall, I really like this one. The coffee theme in BS was maybe better to me design-wise, with the tables, chairs, counters, etc. But this is pretty nice too for the most part.

That statue though...

Even though we have 50 bazillion fountains...I actually wouldn't have minded a coffee fountain. With that delicious brown nectar instead of water. Would have actually been an interesting piece to have, and I don't think I've ever actually seen a coffee fountain in real life either.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish this was in Bakery! With the barista...OMG!
    Last edited by rocketsmama; 01-13-15 at 05:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ok I have to add something... I'm kinda jealous that the coffee machine behind the barista girl is probably a decor and not a working appliance (since this is not a goal but who knows if they'll surprise us with a new appliance lol) unlike in BS! Before Christmas I had a coffee shop theme there and had to sacrifice 2 slots just to display the coffee machines. XD I've mastered the recipes on that appliance already so I don't cook on them anymore. I wish we have a decor like that in BS too..

Executive Chef
    The statue looks like a bad batch of m&m turned into a mutant bean.

I can't help but the stools look like eyes and 2 tables together looks like a mouth.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like we are way overdue for an update like this, so despite the fact that I probably won't buy/use the giant coffee bean statue, I am excited about the rest! The Gran Gran sign is especially adorable. Hooray!

This giant coffee bean makes me think of a part of everyone s anatomy lol
    this said, plenty of nice stuff it seems, way more interesting than last weeks repetitive monthly goals, which are always so long, boring and costly
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Hope its not too pricey of an update (after 80 gem moon rocket, anything is possible) since I recently fell into a gem trap with the holographic box that was on sale. :P Not a huge fan of the coffee bean shaped everything but the display case and bag of beans and coffee serving machine look good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I can't help but the stools look like eyes and 2 tables together looks like a mouth.
    I'm definitely seeing a Muppet or some Sesame Street character as well.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast