Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 1/14/15

Executive Chef

Bakery Update 1/14/15

Ohh I can't wait. This goal would go so well with the Winter Wedding stuff from last year! I like the 3-tier cake recipes.

BAKERY-GOALS-2014-Jan-14-Winter-Frost
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-15-15 at 11:26 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Was just going to post it, but you're always on the ball Pepper!

I....don't like the tables and chairs, but you're right about the Winter Wedding stuff going with it, so could just use those tables and chairs. Not even sure what the tables have on them, bits of snow? Guess I need to see them up close in the game. Jean Pierre looks quite weird, but I guess I can pretend it's his evil twin Claude Pierre lol. The wallpaper is nice. The gray-ish floors....a bit strange also. I like the floor pieces just fine and the lanterns as well. But the rest is...okay. I can maybe still make use of this one I see it set down in the game and feel differently, but as of now, I'm a bit underwhelmed by this one.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    The cakes are SO pretty!

I'm not a big fan.

Fashion Designer
    I like most of it. Pierre looks like he's been hitting the cooking sherry.

The floor will make a nice patio tile come summer.

I wish TL would make it so you can move food from one counter to another. As is, I never buy counters as the whole place starts to looks mismashed with all the different types. Hard to do a theme bakery or restraunt that way.

Executive Chef
    Cakes! Those poor winter wedding people without a floor display cake can finally have some (well I've been using the penguin cake for them but this will be much more suitable).

Executive Chef
    Look at all those cakes on counters! They must be trying to break a record or having a competition.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Cake! I'm so excited. Just pleae don't let the quantity be less than 500. I want those on the counters for a LONG time. They're so pretty! And just in time. I'm almost done with RS goals, so no competing.

Farm Supplier
    Any new ovens?

Fashion Designer
    Those cakes look fantastic! The rest is kinda bland, and Jean Pierre looks really creepy. Maybe it's just me but the counters seem kinda low.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast