Thread: Lost Neighbour

Fashion Designer

Question Lost Neighbour

Is there anyway of finding someone with their restaurant name rather than their ID? I think I accidentally removed a great neighbour when I was going through and removing inactive neighbours.

Fashion Designer
    Not really unfortunately. If you still have a message from them, you can obviously find them that way. Or if you have some neighbors in common, you can check their walls for a message left by the person. Other than that, if they were a 4 star player, you can just check the community tab periodically and hope that they show up.

Removing players is always tricky since that can happen if you don't hit edit again. But I hope you can find them again eventually. Also, be sure to leave a message on your wall saying that you didn't remove them on purpose and to post their id again so you may add them back, in case they visit you from your message on their wall or something.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    We both clear walls pretty regularly and I have been checking the walls of other neighbours with no luck. She isva four star player...hadn't thought to check community listings...will.try that. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Is it possible your neighbor is still in your news feed list?

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm...good idea...will check there also...thank you!

Host(ess)
    I have also a idea for you,you can delete messages till you are not able to find your neighbours message.then you can find your neighbour easily then tell that neighbour to readd you because you accidentally deleted that neighbour😄hope this help.😄
    Last edited by bdhp; 01-30-15 at 03:06 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you...I gave up...wondering if she actually deleted everyone andvquit...especially since I have not seen her on anyone else's wall...and shevwas not a silent tipper.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Thank you...I gave up...wondering if she actually deleted everyone andvquit...especially since I have not seen her on anyone else's wall...and shevwas not a silent tipper.
    It could be one of the reason too. Caused I did encountered once whereby my ex-neighbor just deleted everyone included me before she quit the game. She did posted a message on my wall letting me know. Although she did returned back to the game after awhile and re-added me back. But it wasn't long before she decided to quit the game and left for good. It's kinda sad to lost a long-term neighbor.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!