Thread: Evolution

Host(ess)

Smile Evolution

Any chance there might be another chance a reduced evolution times coming up? I have a very long waiting list.

Banned
    maybe even a free boosted breed week or weekend heard they had 1 of theese long time back

Executive Chef
    I would rather have a double food weekend!!

Fashion Designer
    All I remember from the last time they halved evolution time was how *everyone* complained about it since they didn't get as many mining bombs. I think the poor reception likely means they won't do it again....

Rhino Keeper
    I for one wouldn't want halved evolution times. I mean evolving Dragons is basically all you have left after a certain point...
    Anyways, if they did bring it back, then I don't think half as many people would get so upset if TL didn't lower the amount of bombs received. If I remember correctly that happened with the Pharoah being the mining dragon. I was so scared of wasting my dragon's bombs I didn't evolve at all that whole time!!

Executive Chef
    I think they should only do it within the last week of the mining dragon. By then, me and many others have long finished mining for the dragon and are just sitting around bored with a whole list of 20 dragons to evolve.