Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More than one Island

Host(ess)

More than one Island

I'm not sure if this is where I should post this question, but here goes.

I know several players have more than 1 island and I have no idea how to do this. Unlike the younger people, I am not extremely tech savy.

Thanks for any help.

Rhino Keeper
    To have more than one game ,you need more than one device..like one ipad and one iphone..etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby52 View Post
    To have more than one game ,you need more than one device..like one ipad and one iphone..etc
    This is not true. Ignore this.

To get a second/third/fourth island, you need to create seperate accounts for each. The way you do this differs depending on whether you're on iOS (ipad, iphone, etc) or on Android. What are you using?

Banned
    on my iphone i had to reinstall my phone as new and update to latest ios as my phone got stuck on apple logo , good thing was when i reinstalled DS my island was new again so made another one up , thought why not while i could

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry that i got it wrong ��

Rhino Keeper
    On ios how do you install the game for different accounts on same device thrn?

Banned
    u dont , u jst press the blue storm logo in top right and sign in to the required acc

Executive Chef
    and when it says "game progress to be overwritten on this device..." --that's not permanent, right? I never knew I could do this! It would really help my eyes to see my island on the IPad my son uses instead of my tiny Ipod touch!

Banned
    no not perm u can swap accs at will i do it quite often usin my android on ios etc etc

Executive Chef
    Wow! I could actually see all my lovely dragons! Even my stupid winter dragon egg looks better now! Lol. This is a game-changer. haha. I feel like a noob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast