Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Need Parts? Look for Cid the Construction Worker!

How do u buy them with gems?

Rhino Keeper
    I hope someone can help me. I just started playing this game a few days ago. (Yes, I started playing because it was a goal to download in another TL game LOL)

I understand we get parts (nails, boards, etc) from CID the construction guy. I'm used to playing Bakery and Restaurant story where you put the food on your counters and you can close the game and sell food while you sleep. It looks like here we have to actually have the game open and click on him to get tools. I just sat and watched my game for an hour and saw him once and got a nail. Does that mean I have to spend hours every day doing nothing but watching this game if I want some tools?!

Cid appears every hour, so you can log in, click him and log out. Tools are a pain to get though. Nails are plentiful, but shovels and hammers are rare drops. You may not see one for quite a few days.

Farm Supplier
    And "quite a few days" could mean several weeks, WindermereBakery. I play the game everyday, on multiple occasions, and haven't seen a shovel in over a month. It really does dampen your motivation to play.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsnana View Post
    That's too funny!! But I get a lot of nails and no shovels or hammers!!!
    Cid the construction worker always walk in and find a seat to sit down. Waiting for us to spot him and he will only give nails all the time. Hope he can give us other parts other than nails

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FranDresner View Post
    Cid appears every hour, so you can log in, click him and log out. Tools are a pain to get though. Nails are plentiful, but shovels and hammers are rare drops. You may not see one for quite a few days.
    I don't get any shovels nor hammers from him for 1 week.

Executive Chef
    I think Cid come in at certain time only. Must set timing what time he comes in. The second time he comes in. Mine is not every hour.

Banned
    Cid is no longer showing up every hour for me. The Alaskan and English cruise characters are not showing up at the correct intervals either. In the past rebooting the device has worked to get them showing up. That is not working now either. I've switched to the Halloween version of the game for the cruise and am running into the same issue.

If anyone else is having issues try rebooting your device first. Sadly thats not working for me anymore though.

Cid is annoying. Does anyone know his algorithm?

Does anyone know the algorithm for Cid and his chances to drop certain things? I've noticed that time plays a certain part. if you tap on him right when he enters the restaurant you will get a nail. if you wait a little longer while he eats and then tap you'll often get wood or a shovel.
    I'm trying to find out the algorithm because I'm in desperate need of blueprints. I need them to expand my restaurant in order to open up the sea fruit market. I've been waiting over 1 week for Cid to drop a blueprint. I think he somehow hates fish and doesn't want me to open up the store

Do you have to reach a certain level to get the hammer from Cid ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast