Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Parts? Look for Cid the Construction Worker!

New Resident
    That's too funny!! But I get a lot of nails and no shovels or hammers!!!

New Resident
    I have had a similar issue all i get are nails and boards, and I need to upgrade but I can't because I need hammers so I have to delete some boards. Ugh so frustrating. I do get a blueprint every once in a while. Cid stop being so stingy.

Executive Chef
    CID drops goes in waves. I use to get a ton of nails and had to delete them to make room while waiting on planks. Then he stopped dropping nails for months and I wished I could go dumpster diving to get back all my trashed nails. Wish the drops were more balanced

New Resident
    That makes me feel a bit better. He does need to be more balanced! I'm ready to expand my cafe!!

Executive Chef
    Yeah if Cid needs nails to fix some of the construction sites around the town, I HAVE PLENTY!! I will sell them to him a decent price haha.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    is cid the only source for parts?
    Looking for new neighbors on Restaurant Story and Bakery Story!

Please feel free to add me if you:
    - are Level 73 or above
    - respond to requests for parts and goals daily
    - gift parts for goals/ovens during first 10 days of goals

I don't care about your star rating and if you tip me or not. I get that you have a life

I gift parts as much as I can (or capps for those who request for it), respond to requests daily but rarely tip. I am most active during goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been receiving any hammers. I've been deleting other drops 5 at a time to make room. Anyone still receiving hammers?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    is cid the only source for parts?
    Yes, or you can buy them with gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gabstarx View Post
    All CID drops for me after the tropical cruise ship task ended is nails like seriously all I get is nails NAILS AND MORE NAILS can't he rotate the different parts every drop so you don't end up with 59nails 1 blue print 2 wood and 0 hammers and 0 shovels
    So hard to get wood, always nails and nails. Not to mention is a rare visit from him. Can we trade it with another parts? Or just kick his ass and throw the bowl to him if he give wrong parts we need. It makes me frustating.
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

Will the game makers ever fix the ratio of tools Cid drops? I'm constantly deleting nails, planks and even blueprints because of the lack of hammers.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast