Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Need Parts? Look for Cid the Construction Worker!

I haven't seen CID in days ... wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Grand Emperor
    I'm still seeing him. Try visiting a neighbour or restarting your game. Hope you see him soon.

I am 1 blueprint away from building the Seafood Market for so long. Yet Cid gives me everything but blueprint

Finally i got the blueprint :d

I am waiting to build 3 buildings because cid refuses to drop planks. I've gotten nothing but nails from his last 25 encounters. 1 plank 3 blueprints and 25 nails! Idk what to do. Is there something special to do get planks or other things because I can't progress anymore without planks. What do I do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by philipmyku View Post
    I am waiting to build 3 buildings because cid refuses to drop planks. I've gotten nothing but nails from his last 25 encounters. 1 plank 3 blueprints and 25 nails! Idk what to do. Is there something special to do get planks or other things because I can't progress anymore without planks. What do I do?
    Nothing much you can do because they are random drops. Keep collecting. Hopefully you get some soon!

Grand Emperor
    I am curious how often do you guys get spade? Do you get them frequently? I probably get 1 in every few months and I am stuck at expanding my restaurant.

It's true that we don't get much spade and it's also the same for hammer. I need them for expanding my open-air market.

I have a lack of shovels and hammers all the time...
    But I got shovels more than once a month. I guess, I got one shovel per week

Grand Emperor
    I agree, both hammers and shovels are rare. I see a hammer once or twice a month but a shovel takes me months. Thanks for sharing and letting me know. It has been literally been years since I last expanded and I play every day. Guess I have to wait a few more years lol.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567