Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Parts? Look for Cid the Construction Worker!

Executive Chef

Thumbs up Need Parts? Look for Cid the Construction Worker!

Meet Cid! Cid is a special customer, who enjoys your food so much that he leaves some pretty amazing tips for you! Special customers appear less frequently, but give our active players a chance to earn some valuable rewards. Remember, safety first! He'll always be wearing an orange vest with a yellow construction hat!

When you see Cid, tap on the bubble above his head and he'll drop a few different items to help you. He has a chance to drop Blue Prints, Wood Planks, Hammers, Nails, or Shovels. Note: This may change in future updates.

You can locate the items he drops in your Toolbox. To view these items, access your Pantry and tap on the lower tab for the Toolbox. You can go there to see how many Tools you have. If you run out of space and need to make room, don't worry! Check out this thread to see how you can discard unwanted items.
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 01-12-15 at 07:12 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I noticed that, ever since the update (cruise event), Cid has ceased dropping gems. Not thrilled.

New Resident
    Never mind not dropping gems (he never did for me anyway) but he seems to have left with the Cruise Ship.

Lilly still drops in but no Cid. He used to follow her in after a few other customers - secret romance gone wrong maybe? has he run off with Luna?

Has anyone else had this problem?

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I also notice some romance gone wrong. Maybe the hula dancer is the cause of all these.

All CID drops for me after the tropical cruise ship task ended is nails like seriously all I get is nails NAILS AND MORE NAILS can't he rotate the different parts every drop so you don't end up with 59nails 1 blue print 2 wood and 0 hammers and 0 shovels

Same here. Nails nails nails. Probably because he tried to NAIL the hula dancer and she kicked him to the curb and ran off with some young Venezuelan stud....

Executive Chef
    Have one major complaint about Cid.
    Happens almost every morning when I check my game for the first time. Cid will be seated at a table but I have no food on the counter so he just sits there. I will then move all my cooked food over to the counters visit a couple neighbors return back to my resturant and in the ten min I have to play in the morning he will not return. So I lose out on this opportunity almost every morning!!
    Very frustrating!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyzee View Post
    Same here. Nails nails nails. Probably because he tried to NAIL the hula dancer and she kicked him to the curb and ran off with some young Venezuelan stud....
    Hahahaha that's a good one at least you can see the funny side to both of us getting way to many nails
    I contacted TL they reckon they'll have a look into it lol
    Today I had a change I actually got wood it only happens once but was huge surprise lol then back to nails just becoming a joke not come on TL hit the nail on the head and fix this problem lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Happens almost every morning when I check my game for the first time. Cid will be seated at a table but I have no food on the counter so he just sits there. I will then move all my cooked food over to the counters visit a couple neighbors return back to my resturant and in the ten min I have to play in the morning he will not return. So I lose out on this opportunity almost every morning!!
    Very frustrating!!
    I get this too sometimes it's cid sometimes it's Lilly, I relog the game before I do anything and then once reloaded cid comes plodding along in the first few customers. hope he starts turning up for u

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Very frustrating!!
    As Xialio suggested, try closing your game out before you start a new session. This can happen if he was visiting or about to visit your restaurant. Hope this helps!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast