Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You Matter as A Boutique Owner

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Thank you for explaining this! I never understand it when people act like you have to do goals. This totally makes sense, but it would never occur to me, because I never use the decor items you unlock and in BS and RS only sometimes continue to use the appliances.
    You're welcome The decor items you get from completing goals in bakery+restaurant are amazing! The only ones I had ever skipped on were old Halloween ones, because the whole theme for this holiday is so icky, dark and depressing. But most of the other decor items you get from goals are absolutely beautiful!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, they're cute sometimes, but they don't fit in with my vision for my restaurant/bakery, so I never use them. They just sit in storage.

Goals and nice displays as prizes!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Host(ess)

New items to sell from the Makeup display

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I became a Moderator to help out with the game. I know TL still cares about FS. I have been informing them about our thoughts, concerns, critiques, praises, and ideas. They have been making changes, slowly and steadily.

I believe that they will respond to our thoughts, concerns, critiques, praises, and ideas, but it will be slow and the changes will be slow as well. (The wheels of bureaucracy move slowly. I have no doubt that change is coming.

Please keep your thoughts, concerns, critiques, praises, and ideas coming to forum. I will be sure to relay them to TL. I have a big mouth and I don't mind speaking out on our behalf.

Each of you are important and your voice needs to be heard, so please stay active on the forums.
    Try to be patient (and trust me, patient is not one of my virtues). Change is going to come.

Here's to an amazing 2015 in Fashion Story!

I have been playing fashion many moons now lol about four plus years on and off because of my health
    But one thing that bugs me is why after many years of it being out why have we never gotten any new makeup for our display to sell that we payed a ton for back in the day to get with the promise we would? and what about android and other windows base phones being able to order and sell all the old items and iOS can't we should all be able to have the same things with the money we spend...

Thank you
    My store name is
    LA STAR

Fashion Designer
    Goals!
    no need to say more :P

As a person with little self control I would like TL to let us sell our Box items for a more reasonable price even if they are 4th price they still cost 24 Gems!!!!!! and goals. thanks
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Host(ess)
    I would like the game 2 b evened out more (selling/making times). I spend days with door blocked making items 2 sell. With stocked racks n counters, i unblock door n continue making items. Unfortunately in a few days, my inventory gets depleted even though i am continuously making items while selling. My door is blocked more then it's open. Am i missing something here? Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't like it 2 take longer selling items but sure would b nice if making items could keep up with selling items. Needs 2 b more in sync with each other. If making times were reduced would certainly make an easy fix

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bclydett View Post
    I would like the game 2 b evened out more (selling/making times). I spend days with door blocked making items 2 sell. With stocked racks n counters, i unblock door n continue making items. Unfortunately in a few days, my inventory gets depleted even though i am continuously making items while selling. My door is blocked more then it's open. Am i missing something here? Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't like it 2 take longer selling items but sure would b nice if making items could keep up with selling items. Needs 2 b more in sync with each other. If making times were reduced would certainly make an easy fix
    if you are new and low level its unavoidable, as you gain levels its manageable. have a look at quantities produces per batch, pick the ones that only earn 2 coins. often u ll find an 8h - 900 pieces. stock up with those and similar ones then get back to 5coins-lower quantities for profit.

New Resident

Catalogue Slot Issues

I'm relatively new to FS & was curious as to why I haven't received any other catalogue slots (I'm holding steady at 22) after completing many levels. I don't have enough slots to accommodate the size of my boutique even though I play around the clock. Since outfit sets consist of 4 items, the number of slots should be divisible by 4 & as we level up, we should earn slots. Charging 49 gems for 1 slot is insanely expensive since we hardly ever have challenges compared to other Storm8 games like Restaurant Story. I love FS & hope the powers that be understand these concerns. Ty for your time!
    KatFish68
    Last edited by KatFish68; 07-23-15 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Replied to wrong place :(

New Resident

Catalogue Slot Issues 2

I'm relatively new to FS & hope I'm doing this correctly. I am curious as to why I haven't received any other catalogue slots (I'm holding steady at 22) after completing many, many levels. I don't have enough slots to accommodate the size of my boutique & customer flow even though I play around the clock. Since outfit sets generally consist of 4 items on average, the number of slots should be divisible by 4 as well. Then, as we level up, we should earn slots according to our level so we can purchase more to accommodate our larger boutique size/customer flow. Charging 49 gems for just 1 slot is insanely expensive since we hardly ever have challenges or other ways to earn gems, especially compared to other Storm8 games like Restaurant Story. I love FS & hope the powers that be understand these concerns. Ty for your time!
    KatFish68
    Last edited by KatFish68; 07-23-15 at 06:33 PM. Reason: POSSIBLY Replied to wrong place :(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast